Death

Noor POV

Today we are going back to Karachi. It was first time I had seen mom and dad having such a big fight and not talking with each other.

And as for myself I am feeling scared and confused but deep down in my heart I am feeling relaxed after saying yes for Nikkha.

After Nikkha I distance myself from everyone. I just talk to baba or Agha Jan. I didn't even talk to Ali.

So now we are on our way to Karachi in Ali's private jet. Baba has promised Agha Jan that we will come to live here permanently but for that we need to go to Karachi and bind up the things their.

............................

I enter my room and lay on my bed. We just came half an hour back. And mom and dad got into an other argument. Mom went to mamu's house as it is next to our.

Just then my door room opened. And Moiz came inside.

Noor what I am listening. Is it true you got married with that illiterate person he said.
Moiz they are not illiterate I said.

Oh so you liked him or maybe you want his wealth that is why you married him he said.
Are you mad you know that I don't have any interest in money I said

Then why did you marry him he said.
Please I am not in mood right just leave me alone for some time I said.

Ok but this topic is not over yet he said. And left my room.
While I just keep thinking that how my life turn upside down in few days and don't know when sleep consume me.

................................

It's been 3 days and mom didn't came back to house and dad he is doing his packing to go to Haveli.

My thoughts broke down when  my mobile started to ring. It was unknown number but I picked it up.

Hello I said.
A. Salam the person on other side said.
W. Salam Who is this I asked.
Hmm Noor it's me Ali he said.
Oh Ali I said.

Can you please give your phone to Taya abbu. He was not picking up his phone and Agha Jan want to talk to him he said.
Ok wait I will see he was in his room I said.

I knocked on the door of dad's room.
Dad Agah Jan want to talk to you I said but got no response I opened the door and saw he was sleeping.

Dad it's Agha Jan on the phone he want to talk to you but got no response so I touch him on the shoulder to shake him.

But he was so cold like ice I immediately shake him more violently while shouting at him to open his eyes but he didn't and on the phone which I have thrown on the ground I could hear Ali shouting to tell him what happened.

..............................

Writer POV

Doctor was called as Alia and Fahad came rushing while hearing Noor shouts maid inform them.

Doctor checked him and declared that Saad is no more.

—————————
How you all like this update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna