Nikkha

Writer POV

Males were sitting in a living room while females were sitting inside Hira's room.

Malvi shab came inside and asked for Noor acceptance.
While Noor was lost in debating with herself weather she says yes or no.

Her heart was saying to listen to her father while brain was saying to listen to her mother.

She was feeling anxiety and some kind of fear in pit of her stomach. She got sweaty due to tension and stress she was feeling.

When again malvi shab asked about her acceptance she looked at her mother who just give a little nod giving her a encouragement to say no.

She was having a fight between her heart and brain. She didn't know what was right and what was wrong and who she should listen.

She close her eyes tightly then say the words which bound her for ever with Ali Hamza Khan.

Yes I do she repeated it 3 times. Her mother got shocked and tensed immediately but she can't do anything. When Noor herself said yes in front of everyone.

After that Ali also accepted her as his wife and bound her with his name.

..........................

Noor what had you done yelled her mom. Noor was crying silently.
Why didn't you say no when I clearly told you to say no Alia again shouted.
What is going on here said Saad.

Dad I am sacred I didn't what to say yes or accept Ali as my husband but I don't know how I said it just take me away from here dad please.

I don't know Ali I don't know these people I am sacred save me dad please Noor busted in tears while hugging Saad.

Shhhh my baby you are my heart hmmm shhh come on go clean your face change your clothes then we will discuss about it ok he said.

She nodded and went away. Saad just glare at Alia and went away.

............................

Taya abbu you called me said Ali.
Yes beta come I wanted to talk to you come sit said Saad.
Noor was already sitting on the bed while Saad made Ali sit beside Noor and he himself sat on a chair that he pull in front of them.

Ali this is my daughter she is so innocent yet confident. She is my heart if anything ever happened to her I will feel her pain.

Take care of her she is now your responsibility. If she do some mistake forgive her she is my everything Saad said.

And then took hold of Noor and Ali's hand and then put Noor's hand in Ali's hand. Keep her happy and whenever you will make her happy I would know that she is happy no matter where I am.

...................................

Noor didn't talk much with anyone after her Nikkha she would just sit in some quiet place and spend her day thinking everything that happened in these days.

Tomorrow they will be going back to Islamabad and this time they will come back to live permanently as Saad has promised Agah Jan.

...........................

Saad and Ali went on the grave of Hamza in their way Saad explained about Moiz and Noor's childhood engagement and Ali felt jealous about it.

But then Saad told him that Noor is not interested in Moiz and nor she wanted this engagement so he feel satisfied.

Ali beta promise me that after my death you will take care of my daughter and treat her as a queen said Saad.

Taya abbu please don't say like this but I promise you I will always treat her like my queen Ali replied.

And yes Ali I want you to buri me next to Hamza he said.
Please Taya abbu don't say like this please may Allah give you long and healthy life said Ali.

——————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please comment and vote

Your writer
Aamna