Expecting

Ali POV

I was pacing back and forth when a doctor came outside.
Doctor how is she I asked.
She is alright but weak and congratulations she is expecting I am sending a gynecologist to see here she will tell you all details ok he said and went away.

I was shocked and then feel extremely happy. Gynecologist came and she said to wait here while she checked on Noor.

..................

Sir she is alright for now but she is underweight and her body is weak to carry a child right now but I am giving you some medicines give her on time and with proper meal.

And yes she need to gain her weight at least 4 pounds in end of the week. And you have to visit every week for two months then we will see her progress and then set appointment accordingly and make sure she do not take any kind of stress she explained me.
I nodded and thank her.

When can I take her back home I asked.
As soon as she will wake up you can take her she said.
Ok thanks I said. And went inside her room.

There she was laying on bed with a pale face I went towards her and kissed her head.

...................

Noor POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I feel some one creasing my hairs. I slowly opened my eyes but then close them again due to bright light.

I again opened my eyes and saw Ali staring me while his hand was creasing my hairs and a smile was on his lips.

I also smiled and then try to get up while Ali helped me to get up.

Where are we I asked him.
We are at hospital you got faint in office so I rushed you here he said.

What happened to me I asked.
He smiled and kissed my forehead you are going to be a mother he said and I was shocked then started to cry.

Hey what happened you don't want to be a mother he asked in sad tone.
No it's tears of happiness I said and hugged him.

..................

We were sitting in living lounge every one was very happy because of the news.
Ammi was making me eat one thing to another after every two hours as doctor told Ali that I am weak and now Ali have banned me to work or come to the office. I am a month pregnant.

I was angry on him but he gave me his famous innocent puppy eyes that I can't resist it. And forgave him.

Agha Jan order to bring a 2 goat and give there meet to poor people.

We decided that we will not announce it to media until I am 6 months. So it will remain secret.

...............

Ok now go to bed it's late and Noor must be tired said Chachi.
Yes let's go Noor. And mom please send her milk and medicines said Ali.

Yes I am sending you take her she said. While Ali came helped me and we went to our room.

.................,

I changed my clothes while Ali was standing with milk glass in his hand.
Here drink this then you have to take your medicines he said.

I don't want to drink it I said but he glare me in warning that I should not argue or I will be punishment.

So I drank the milk ate the medicine and lay on the bed and went to sleep in few minutes.

————————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna