Happiness

Saad POV

We reached Haveli I hold Alia's hand and went inside. In the lounge whole family was sitting Chacha and Chahi with Agha Jan along with Hamza and Hira.

Agha Jan was the first one to see me so he stand first and then followed by everyone. Hamza was only looking happy while others were looking angry.

Agha Jan meet my wife Alia I introduce her to everyone.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SAAD shouted Agha Jan .

Agha Jan I am here to live with you guys with my wife I said in calm tone.

SAAD I DONT WANT THIS TYPE OF GIRL IN MY HOUSE AND IF YOU HAVE MY BLOOD IN YOUR SYSTEM YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS HAVELI.

YOU LISTEN TO ME CLEARLY YOU HAVE DIED THE DAY YOU CHOOSE HER OVER MY HIRA he shouted .

I can't bear this all so I just drag Alia with me out of the Haveli.

......................
AFTER 6 MONTHS

Hamza POV

It's been 6 months since me and Hira got married in early days we both were very uncomfortable with each other but now we share a bed and talk about our daily routine.

I have taken over the business officially. I miss Saad so much I try to contact him but he had changed his number but I know where he is living I try to convince  Agha Jan to accept Saad's wedding but as always he dismiss the topic.

I put money in his bank account every month but he never use it. Twice I went to meet him in Karachi while I was on a business tour.

We met with each other have dinner and talk about different things in our life he was very sorry for me that because of him I have to marry Hira but I assure him that I am happy and it was my destiny.

...................

Saad POV

It's been 6 months of my marriage I do double job to be able to meet financial expenses.

Hamza every month transfer the cash but I never use it because it is Agha Jan's money.

I don't have any right on them as I didn't give Agha Jan  his right on me. So myself respect doesn't allow it.

...................

3 YEARS LATER

Hamza POV

Today is Sunday and I am sitting my with 2 years son while Hira was bathing our 6 months daughter. I have named my son as Ali khan and daughter name is Amal khan.

I was enjoying weather when I got a call I got so happy after hearing the news.

It was Saad he called me to tell me that my niece is born. I immediately went to Karachi without telling anyone because Saad topic always make sad everyone in Haveli.

.....................

Saad POV

I was so happy today because my daughter born today. Alia had her miscarriage a year back and from that time she was depressed but after knowing that she is again going to be a mother she was very excited and happy.

I immediately called Hamza to tell him the good news then went to Masjid and offer my payer. And thank Allah for this wonderful blessing.

Hamza came and congrats me then I show him my daughter while Alia was sleeping.

She don't know I meet Hamza because once in recent days of our marriage I told her about it and she got angry that I should not meet them because Agha Jan  insulted us.

So I always meet Hamza secretly. He went back and I went to Alia and we name our princess as Noor khan.

—————————
Hope you all will like it
Please do vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna