Missing Saad

Alia POV

Noor come I have set the table your dad will be coming in few minutes.

Yes mom am here Noor replied and sat on the chair.
What happened today you were saying yesterday that you will go to mall for shopping with Hina I asked.

Oh yes but then at morning in college she told me that her phupho is coming today from Turkey so she went to her dada's house she replied.
Oh ok I replied.

Mom why we never met with Dad's family she asked.
Say thanks to Allah that we don't meet them because they are very illiterate people.

And your Dada he is most egotist person I have ever seen. They do not give rights to female they think females are lower gender. They do not believe in equality I explained her.

Oh then we should not meet them in future as well she said.
Yes you should be thankful otherwise with them you won't be studying only your father is different from them I said.

Where has your father been its late he didn't reached yet I said.
Uff oh mom you know that at this time traffic is so much just wait for some more time she said.
Hmm ok I said.

Some one ring the bell at the door.
Oh maybe baba is here I will open the door Noor went to open the door but instead of her father there stood her cousin Omer.

Oh hi Omer bahi how are you come inside she invited him in.
I am good Noor how are you he asked.
I am good too she replied.

Salam phupho said Moiz.
W.salam beta how are you come sit have dinner with us I said.

Oh no phupho I am not hungry you eat but where is phupha he asked.
He is on the way from office maybe he is in traffic I replied.
Hmm he said.

Noor just call your dad and ask when he will be coming I said.
Yes mom I will do it she replied and then picked up the phone to call.

What happened I asked. As I saw her putting the phone back on the table.
His number is not reachable she replied.

..................

3 hours past has been past now and we don't know where is Saad. Bhai is also sitting with us.
Moiz go and check his office bahi said.
Ok dad I will go and see he replied and went away.

................................

Moiz came back after an hour
Yes Moiz did you know where he is I asked.

Yes phupho in morning he went to Islamabad I have asked the driver who left him on the airport and he told me at morning he booked emergency ticket for Islamabad and went away he told me.

But why he went to Islamabad and that in such emergency I asked.

Alia maybe some office work came up that is why he had to go in emergency anyways now you also rest and I will also go and Moiz you stay here for the night said bahi.

Ok baba no worries you go I will take care of them replied Omer.

..................

5 DAYS LATER

Saad POV

In mere 5 days my life turn upside down my best friend my brother left this world. Agha Jan got minor heart attack because of all stress,sadness and a great loss. So yesterday he got discharged from the hospital.

And Agah Jan forgave me and told me how Hamza make him realize about his mistakes and told him about Noor and Ali.

I have seen Ali and now I am sure that he is best for my Noor in these 5 days I have observed him.

I was little hesitant because of Hira but then yesterday at night I personally asked for her forgiveness and then asked her about Ali and Noor.

And she was very happy about it. Then I asked Ali so I should confirm that he is not in any pressure.

And after taking to him I am satisfied that this decision of my life will be the best.

———————-
Hope you all will like the update

Vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna