Call

Ali POV

Noor still have fever so I am putting cold water strips on her head Asif is coming to give her another dose of fever reducer.

Asif enter the room after knocking the door.
Salam how is she he asked.
W.Salam she is still having high fever I said.
Did you check it recently he asked.

No I checked it hour ago at that time it was 103F I replied.
Ok let me check it again he said and took out the thermometer and put it on her forehead.

It's 102F ok did she ate something he asked.
Yes I gave her soup hour ago I said.
Did you made her eat the medicine I gave he said.
Yes I said.

Ok just keep giving her the medicine for 2 more days and try to divert her mind from which she is getting stressed he explained.

Then took a injection and injected it in her arm and went away.

.......................

It's been 2 days and Noor is okay now. We both are sitting and watching a movie in my our room as tomorrow is Sunday so I have off.

Ali Noor called me.
Yes I said.
Can I do a job she asked.
Yes you can tell me where you want to do a job I asked.
Where ever I get she said.
Ok then do it in our company I said.

Ok so what post are you giving me she asked.
Hmmm let me think and then will tell you ok I said.
Ok good now it's late let's sleep.

She nodded her head and lay beside me. And we both drifted in our dreamland.

......................

Noor have joined our company as head of designing department. I am happy that I can keep eye on her and can meet her anytime I want.

And it's also good as her mind is diverted so it's easy for her to come out of the depression.

.........................

Noor POV

My phone was ringing in my bag. While I was busy in selecting some design so I can finalize them.

I opened my bag and took out the phone it was unknown number I just picked it up.

Hello who is their I said in professional tone.
I am Moiz the voice said.

I got little sacred but then I controlled my fear as Ali told me to be strong and face my fear like loin.

Why you called me didn't Ali warned you I asked with strong voice.

Please Noor just meet me one time I just want to seek your forgiveness please.

I don't want to die with this burden that you didn't forgive me. Just please one last time he said.

Ok I will tell after talking with Ali I said.
Ok I will wait for your replay he replied.
And with that I cut the call.

.......................

I was sitting in front of  dressing table. Brushing your hairs. While Ali is sitting on the bed and doing something on his mobile.

Ali I need to talk to you I said.
Yes what you want to say he said.
I got a call from Moiz today I said.

WHAT how dare he he said while I cut him in the middle Please listen to me first I said.
Ok then tell me he said.
Then I explained him everything.

——————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna