Next Morning

Ali POV

I wake up and beautiful scene was in front on my eyes. Noor was sleeping peacefully. Her face was glowing with the sunlight.

I checked her fever and thankfully she is not having any fever.

I saw her drip that was just going to finish in a while. I kissed her forehead. And went to bathroom to get freshen up.

I got out after taking a bath. I saw Noor's drip was over so I went out and called Asif so he could take out her drip and IV.

Here is is all done now wake her up slowly and make sure she don't get sacred so use soft and gentle voice and avoid shaking her said Asif.
Ok thanks I replied.
And yes make sure to give her something to eat he said.
Yeah sure I said.

I call a maid and said her to cook something for her she nodded and went away.
While I sat beside Noor.
Noor love wake up I said while creasing her hairs.
Noor open your eyes let me see those beautiful eyes I try to wake her up after few more try she slowly opened her eyes.

But she close it again due to sunlight. She blinked two or three times and then opened them again.

Here is my Noor I said and kissed her forehead.
Come go and fresh up and then we have to do breakfast I said her.

She try to sit but couldn't because she of weaknesses so I helped her to sit and took her to bathroom.

When she got free from bath and came out. I make her sit in front of dressing table and then dry her hairs and comb them.

Here you go my Noor is already I said.
Thank you Ali she said with a smile but that didn't reached her eyes.

Come let's go you need to eat something I said and hold her wrist and drag her with me downstairs.

Look everyone who is here I said.
Oh my Child come sit here said mom while Agha Jan stand up from his seat and hugged her.

I made her sit and I sat beside her. Mom filled her plate with food.

I have made favorites dishes for you Noor I made it with my own hands. Now you have to eat it all she said while Noor just nodded her head.

After breakfast everyone sat in lawn drinking tea.
Noor and Ali beta I want you two to have proper reception and ruksti and we also have to introduce Noor with media as they will come to know about your wedding soon as rumors have started Agha Jan said.

I don't have any problem Agha Jan as long as Noor wants it I said.
Noor do you have any problem asked mom this time.
No Chachi do as you guys wish she said meekly while her head was bowed down.

Ok then we will have your reception and ruksti next week Agha Jan said.
Ok Agha Jan so I will do all office work with in this week I said.

Good and Hira,Amal and Asif start the preparation he said.
Don't worry Agha Jan we will take care of everything said mom.

—————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna