Chapter 8: Get lost.

Even though they tried to attack him, he still doesn't give them a look, he's only focusing on his student.

Izuku: I'm in the middle of teaching my student, get lost.

He said before smashing them to each other knocking them out and drop them on the ground, everyone jaw was now drop on the floor, because he not just take down a one, but two top hero at the same time! He caught the feather/sword of hawks by his finger, he also stop a kick from mirko just using his palm.

Izuku: What are y'all doing? Focus on the fight, not on me.

Now everyone went back to mind their own business, as katsushit attempt to explode shinso using his attack.

Katsushit: Howitzer Impact!!!

That attack create a massive explosion which everyone thought already knock shinso out, but when the smoke fades, shinso wasn't seen, he was now standing behind bakugo, back to back.

Shinso: My anger just went to nothing, you're not worthy to fight.

Izuku: Listen, Anger is important trigger for a fighter. Sometimes they can be taken down purely because they accidentally angered their foe.

He said on the mic while watching hitoshi dodging all the attacks that katsushit throwing. While his girlfriend staring at him from his side, admiring him even more.

Izuku: And the opposite is also true, sometimes they lose because their own anger disrupts their energy. So they can't focus or exercise on their battle. . . . .

After he said that, his expression and voice change into serious.

Izuku: I understand your anger earlier, but it's too much for you, put it away for now.

As shinso kick bakugo on his guts sending him flying but he use his explosion to send himself back.

Izuku: Are all those stray thoughts are gone now?

His student smirk and proceeded to crack his knuckles and smile.

Shinso: Yeah, not a single one left, Arigatou, sensei!

Present mic: WHAT IS THIS?!?! SEE THAT FOLKS!?!? IS HE REALLY OUR STUDENT OR A PROFESSIONAL TEACHER LIKE US!?!?!?!

As shinso walk calmly infront of bakugo who's send himself back attempting to attack shinso but shinso start releasing a purple smoke out of his body while the smoke is covered by glitching red light.

As he disappear on his place and reappear on the back of bakugo before kicking him on his foot, chin, and face, but this time his strength like become double or even higher than that, because that attack create a wound on the parts where he kick his opponent body.

Shinso: S-sensei, this is my own energy right? Why it looks like similar to you!?

Izuku: Because you have been using my technique, "Redarkness" a distraction of space born from the impact of the user energy, deliver within quadrillionth of a second of a blow. It delivers 4.5 times the force of a normal strike, there are no normal people who can consistently use or replicate my "Redarkness" however. . . You came, and between us who have experienced of using this technique and those who can't, the distance of our energy is like the heaven and hell.

As he saw shinso start playing the almost unconscious bakugo on his feet in tremendous concentration, but the loud Chihuahua are still fighting.

Izuku: Now that you experience it, you have grown up, right now your level is enough to make allmight fell into his knee.

He said with a proud smile that for the first time he shown, everyone where shock to hear that, they were devastating to believe it or not, but their thoughts were interrupt by a loud scream.

Hitoshi had dislocated both katsushit shoulder and start kicking him like a training puppet until he knock him out and send him flying.

Silence. . . . . The first one who clap is none other than izuku, soon everyone follow him and the whole stadium went wild, louder than before as they cheer for hitoshi, but somehow feel bad for bakugo, but let's not talk about him, it's our lazy purple hair man time to shine!

The crowd went silent again because they saw shinso got into his knee and place his forehead on the ground, before a tears start dropping on his eyes.

Shinso: IZUKU SENSEI!!!! Thank you! Thank you for all the damn things you give me! I wouldn't get this far if it's not because of you!!!

Everyone is still silent, they wait for his respond, as they saw a smirk grow on his face.

Izuku: You give me too much credit, stand up there, hold your head up, and let's celebrate your win.

Hitoshi: HAI!

Cheer and loud whistle, hands clapping echoes on the whole stadium as hitoshi jump infront of where his sensei is sitting and wipe his tears.

Izuku: Let's go, and join us, honey~

He said in teasing tone which made fuwa blush and playfully punch her handsome boyfriend shoulder. Meanwhile from class one a, their eyes are widen while their mouth is open, and a two certain pervert crying with blood tears.

Mineta/kaminari: LUCKY BASTARD!!!

Izuku just smirk and hold his girlfriend hand before proceeding to go outside to buy some food and celebrate his student win, meanwhile shinso from the back following them is speechless, he have no idea about this shit hehe.

Nezu: He is a good teacher.

Snipe: Yeah, indeed, no wonder how strong that student from general department had become.

Ectoplasm: Why not let's try asking him to teach our students?

Allmight: He would refuse, I can see it coming.

Nezu: Same to me, I know there's a reason why he pick that boy as his student.

Midnight: But what could it be?

Nezu: Let's not talk about it.
___________________________________________________________
Writer-san: The "Redarkness" technique were inspired on black flash from Jujutsu kaisen, but a lot stronger, and instead of black/red electric, it's a purple smoke with glitching red light for shinso and black smoke with glitching red light for izuku.

This book will soon come to an end, maybe in last 5 or 4 chapter.