Chapter 5: Obstacle Race.

Midnight: Alright, let's waste no time!

Ochako: U.A does everything efficiently!

Midnight: The first event is the preliminary, every year, many fail will fail in this event. It's the preliminary that decides your fate, and for this year! The Obstacle Race!

Midnight: Alright let me explain, It's a race that all eleven class will participate together, the race track outside of this stadium is are around 4km, the core principle of our school is freedom! As long as you stay within the race track, you can do anything to win!

Then a loud cheer was released again, getting hype for the first event.

Midnight: Alright, Ready Yourself!

As all the participants went infront of the gate, some of them start warm up readying themselves for the first event.

Hitoshi(thoughts): Izuku- no, sensei....

"don't forget to hold your head up and plunge forward."

Hitoshi(thoughts): Realistically speaking, I still cannot control the technique you have teach me properly, there's a limit of how reckless i can be, that's why! I have to overcome this weakness! Watch me!!!

Midnight: START!!!

Then all the students dash towards the gate.

Present mic: Good, Time for the live broadcast!!! Are you ready, shota?!?!?

Eraserhead: Shut up, you force me to be here.

Present mic: Let's show, the first highlights of this race is....

Eraserhead: Now.

Random Student: This door are too narrow!

Mineta: I can't get out at all!!!

He shouted being sandwich by everyone, as everyone tried their best of scaping the gate.

Todoroki: The starting line, is the first elimination phase.

As he activate his quirk and freeze everyone's feet, then start running outside.

Random Student: I can't move!

Random Student 2: So cold!

Then everyone start using their quirks to get out, while our boy shinso was seen having an grin smile, as he start releasing life force completely coating his body, as he begun running creating a multiple creater on every step.

Shocking those people who know him, after all he's known by his quirk brainwashed. But now, his speed are now rivaling with the strongest students of class 1a.

Bakugo: Don't assume that you already trap us!

Momo: Too naive, todoroki!

As Ojiro smash all the ice on the floor, while tokoyami use dark shadows to grab the things and pull him outside the ice zone, Mina use her acid to slide.

Todoroki: I have already expect that from my class, but.

Then mineta appeared behind jumping from all his sticker hair ball.

Mineta: I have accidentally found a way to prevent todoroki's quirk! Now watch this! My ultimate move! Grape!!!!!!

*Whack!*

He got bitch slap by a massive robot that appear, sending him flying.

Hitoshi(thoughts): A villain bots? As i expect from u.a

Present mic: Look! An obstacle, the first one is..... First obstacle, robo inferno!

As three zero pointer from entrance exam has appeared, blocking their way.