Chapter 9: The Attack.

Izuku was seen sitting at the table with fuwa by his side and Shinso in front of them, waiting for their order. The waiter arrived and began serving their order.

The three of them take a drink and. . . .

Three: Kampai!

As they begin to eat, izuku looks at his girlfriend and sees her enjoying her food, which causes him to have a heart attack, but he doesn't let anyone else see it.

Izuku(thoughts): You're still as beautiful as the day I met you.

Shinso(thoughts): Just get married already.

Then they resumed eating; in the meantime, the paramedic transported Bakugo to the hospital, and Todoroki was seen standing inside the tunnel, poised to receive a punch from Hitoshi, but too bad, looks like it's not gonna happen.

People suddenly heard a massive explosion coming from the stadium, followed by panicked screams from the crowd. Izuku sensed a familiar energy coming from that location and decided to stand up.

Izuku: You two stay here while I investigate the cause of the blast.

Fuwa: B-but--

Izuku: No, but.

Fuwa: Hey, if you're going, please bring me along!

Hitoshi: I'll be there as well.

Izuku: Sorry, but I have to do this.

he continued, before waving his palm in front of them. causing them to lost their consciousness, Then he uses some kind of telekinesis to place them on the ground before entering the stadium.

When he arrived, he discovered that everyone had already left, leaving only the heroes. Izuku noticed a group of villains, and in the middle of them was a man dressed in a black tuxedo, who looked like a potato anyway.

Izuku: What's going on?

He inquires of Aizawa, who is in a battle position beside him.

Aizawa: Get out of here, they're stronger than us! Go take your classmates!

Izuku: Are you serious? How powerful are they?

The heroes are then attacked by a winged nomu and a swarm of little villains. Izuku merely stares at them, his face blank.

Izuku: They're nothing more than a bunch of small fries.

As he jumps and proceeds to beat the crap out of villains, two winged nomu fly towards him and attempt to swing their long sharp claw at him, but he jumps and catches each of their wings before tearing them off and causing their blood to splash around, shocking and terrifying the heroes.

Vlad: W-What a-are you doing???

Izuku: Making some caterpillar.

Endevour: Are you insane?!?! How can you still stand up after tearing a wing of--

Izuku: Said by the guy who abuses his family, shut your fucking mouth, too noisy.

He said it with a smug grin that drew the heroes' attention; in the meantime, the burning trash hero's eyes widened upon hearing those words, but before he could respond, Izuku appeared in front of him and grabbed his hair, giving him an intimidating glare.

Izuku: Listen, if any of you try to stop me, I'll make sure you're buried six feet deep.

He said it in a chilly tone as he began to emit a homicidal aura, endevour didn't budge an inch, he gulped and nodded slowly.

????: You got it!!!

Said a person beneath Izuku, who stabbed him in the chest. He looked down and saw a lizard-like man wielding a massive sword, which he now stabbed in Izuku's chest, izuku spit blood in his face and smirk.

Izuku: Ah~ why everything that tried to kill me just make me feel alive?

He stated before kicking the lizard person in the neck that shit make a bone shattering sound and sending him flying and implanted against the wall, likely killing him. Izuku draws the sword from his chest, leaving a large hole that will eventually heal.

????: YOU ARE POWERFUL! BRAT, FIGHT ME!!!!

Someone screamed from above. He looked up and saw a man covered in his own muscle. Izuku yawned and swung the sword in his hand.

????: HUH!! YOU MIS--

He explode into thousand pieces cube of flesh, Izuku noticed the dread in every hero's eyes and chose to snap his finger, causing them to lose consciousness as the villains explode, scattering their remains all over the land.

Izuku: Now that no one is going to interrupt us, why don't we start fighting one on one?

All for one: So what Tomura said is correct? There is a student here who is more powerful than the rest? Why don't you join me? We can overcome anything with our combined strength, and these miserable people will regard us as their god--

Izuku: Are you finished? I'm not interested in any of the nonsense you've been spouting.

All for one: Then you've left me with no choice except to murder you.

He used a teleportation quirk to materialize behind Izuku, then combined many quirks and focused them on his hand in a split second before attempting to shatter Izuku's head.

But Izuku sliced that big hand cleanly, while he started producing a flame from his boots and placed it on top of that separate hand on the ground, fully burning it.

Izuku: Look, there's a huge baked potato shape like hand here.

That piss of all for one even more and it became even worse when he tried to use his force quirk activation on him, but it smashed into bits when it collided with izuku's fist, frightening that potato head fellow, and izuku looked at him with a tinge of disappointment, as if he thought he was too weak.

Izuku: I was hoping for more entertainment from you, but it appears that we will have to finish this.

As he slices both limbs and legs of all for one, he does so quickly that not even Helios' naked sight can catch a glimpse of it. Izuku grabbed his face and lifted him into the air, saving the entire body from falling to the floor.

Izuku: Your quirks are quite useful, so I'll take them with me.

All for one: N-no, no! No! What are you doing!?!? DON'T!!!!!

He begged and screamed at the top of his lungs as he felt his hand absorb all the quirks he had on his body, until all that was left was an old man's corpse, which Izuku dropped on the ground along with the sword of that dead lizard dude, as he placed his hand to his stomach, reversing his body and making his clothes fix and remove all the blood before starting walking away.
_________________________________________________________
Writer-san: Alright, there's only last 5 chapter before I ended this book, so stay tune!