Chapter 2: Announcement.

The following day after that meeting, the school is closed temporarily, but the teachers and principal still cannot find a peace of mind. As izuku put a newly cook katsudon on his table before begun eating while watching news.

The next day, another normal day on the classroom, most students was currently resting their head to their table chair, then that dude, yea seriously that dude.

Iida: EVERYONE! The homeroom was about to start, stop talking and go back to your seat!

He lecture again while chopping the air like a pro while standing infront.

Sero: Done.

Kaminari: You're the one that's not on your seat!

Iida: My bad!

He said embarrassingly, clutching his hand. As the door suddenly open, and see their sensei who proceed infront.

All(except for four): Good Morning, Sensei!

Aizawa: Shut up, the fight is still not over.

Bakugo: What? Fight?

Ojiro: Don't tell me.

Aizawa: U.a sports festival is starting soon, It will prove that u.a management and student is foolproof as ever. On top of that, we'll have 5 times more surveillance than the previous years. Also, sports festival is a good opportunity, our sport festival is an important sports event in Japan. There was a famous sports event called Olympic Games which bought excitement to the entire nation. But nowadays, it's much smaller scale and has fewer participants, only the form remained. Now, u.a sports festival replaced olympic games in Japan.

Yaoyorozu: Needless to say, all pro hero will spectate to recruit intern for their agency.

The yaoyorozu heiress proudly say, getting a nod from her classmates.

Kaminari: Usually, once you're qualified to be a hero, you have to go in internship first as sidekick.

Jiro: But there are always some who can't be independent and are forever sidekick. I feel like you'll be like that, kaminari, because you're dumb.

That destroy him and laid his head to his desk.

Aizawa: Needless to say, if you enter a famous agency, you'll get more experience and exposure. Your time is limited. If pro scouts you out, you'll have a bright future ahead of you..... Once per year..... Three chance in total..... If you want to be a hero, you cannot miss this opportunity. If you're determine, go prepare yourself!

Class: Hai!

Aizawa: Dismiss.

***********************
Lunch time, like usual, go to cafeteria, order food and find a sit.

Kirishima: I'm excited!

Sero: If we show well, We'll be closer to becoming a hero!

The two said with determination as Sero playfully elbowed his manly friend.

Sato: Yeah, I work hard to get into u.a high for this!

Tokoyami: It's a rare occasion. We have to seize it.

As they begun talking about what will happen on sports festival, soon most of their classmates join them in the same table, but their class rep was not there again.

Ochako: Btw, what does Morningstar-kun mean about you attempting to save a two girl?

The Bob cut with permanent blush girl ask kirishima.

Mina: Yeah how did he knew that? Also, speaking of him.

She said the last sentence with grin as she pointed to something, causing them to look at the direction, they couldn't believe their eyes as they watch their class rep holding his food while talking to a girl with short pink hair also holding her lunch, soon the girl ask something and they see izuku nod, before they exit the cafeteria.

Mina: Hmm............

Toru: Let's follow him!

"Yeah!"

But, they were stop by Iida and the class pervert mineta by slamming their hand on the table.

Mineta: D-don't.

Iida: Remember what he did to mineta-san after receiving a news of him invading the girls privacy. I don't think that's a good idea.

Mineta: H-hey!

They said while sweating bullets, as the class face turn to pal, except for four people, they decided to stop and don't want to broke the trust their class rep grant them.

To izuku.

Fuwa: Hey, what are the things you like?

She asked with a smile to the boy besides of her who's laying on the roof floor watching the sky.

Izuku: I like? Hm..... Sleep, food, clouds, and. . .

Fuwa: and?

Izuku(whisper): Forgiveness.

Fuwa: W-What?

Izuku: Nothing, just don't mind me, what about you? The things you like?

He ask before showing a small smile, causing the woman infront of him grow a blush.

Fuwa: Hmmmmmmm, I do like many things, like doing heroic job, listening to music, and many more.

Izuku: I see. . . . That's it?

Fuwa: W-What?

Izuku: You said you wanted to talk to me over important things. So tell me, that's it?

She froze on her place as she start sweating bullets in panic, which notice by izuku, she blush before closing her eyes and about to run away from embarrassment, but izuku grab her hand causing her to fell onto him. She open her eyes and see her face was shove on his chest, well, she transform into tomato, as izuku just show another small smile and pat her head.

He use one of his many abilities called "Pathokinesis (Gaze of light)- Izuku was able to cause anyone to feel calm and safe."

Fuwa(thoughts): I don't want to end this.

Izuku(thoughts): I've already know, but ...... I'm sorry.

Meanwhile the same girl izuku met there was seen staring at them emotionlessly, but deep inside she's confused thinking.

Yui:

________________________________________________________