Chapter 7: Confession.

Izuku was seen in his house changing his clothes, decided to go in u.a to watch shinso.

He wear a plain white full sleeve shirt and black vest, black trouser, along with black shoe, a pair of white wings sprout on his back along with his irises turned into gold.

He fly towards u.a ignoring those people looking at him from the surface, after a few minutes he arrive and land on the in the gate, his wings vanish and saw that girl, fuwa and her classmates buying food which he tried to avoid, but too bad, one of her friends notice him and told it to fuwa.

Her eyes are widen as she turn her head to the direction her friend talking and yes, it's true, he's there, her friends gave her a nod as she proceed to dash towards him.

Fuwa: Morningstar-kyun~!

As she launch herself to him catching the attention of the people around.

Random civilian: Seriously?

Another random civilian: Get a room.

Random student: Her boyfriend?

That cause her to blush from embarrassment, well that's the cause of her action, while izuku just look at her blankly.

Izuku: Oh hi?

Fuwa: Don't hi me! Everyone is waiting for you! Why you didn't participate on sports festival!?

Izuku: I'm watching on t.v I heard shinso already told everyone my reason.

Fuwa: Hmph, I came here to watch you fight just to find out you're not going to participate.

She said with pout then look away, izuku just show a small smile and pat her head.

Izuku: I'm sorry, let's go inside.

Fuwa(blush): Stop patting me, I don't like it!

He chuckled and grab her hand before they proceed to go inside making the people watching them squeal especially her classmates, making her face transform into red, rivaling kirishima's hair.

But when they arrive at the entrance fuwa stop walking.

Izuku: What's wrong?

Fuwa: I want to talk about something, in private, just the two of us.

Izuku: Sure?

As she drag him to the side, behind the stadium where everything is just a peaceful forest.

Izuku: So what do you want to talk about?

Fuwa: W-well. . . It's about. . . . Drive it's about power, we stay hungry, we devour.

Writer-san: Cut! Take 2!

Fuwa: I-it's about....

Izuku: About what?

As she saw her twirling her finger to another while looking at the ground.

Fuwa: I-i, I think I l-love you. No, no, I really love you.

She said with a massive blush fill her face, she attempt to run, but izuku stop her by grabbing her on her wrist.