Chapter 5: U.s.j

Another day, like usual it repeated, wake up, cook breakfast, took a shower, put uniform, and went to school, izuku was seen walking in the u.a hallway without even making a single noise or reaction, like tired or bored. After a few minutes he arrive at the classroom and went to his sit.

Aizawa miraculously arrive without him inside his cocoon.

Aizawa: Today, me, allmight, and another teacher will supervise.

Class(except for four): What? Three teacher? Is there any special case?

Sero: Sensei! May i know what it is?

Aizawa: Rescue training for natural disaster, like floods.

Class: Woaahhhh.

Kaminari: Rescue? This is another tough one.

Ashido: Yeah!

Kirishima: Idiot, this is a true calling for a hero. I can't wait!

Asui-

Tsuyu: I don't know who are you but, call me tsuyu. If it's flood, then it's my time to shine.

Aizawa: Oi, I'm not finish yet. You can pick whatever costume you want. There will be special costume inside too.

As he click the remote on his hand then, the case containing their hero costume slide out on the wall.

Aizawa: The training ground is a bit far, so we will take the bus. That's all, get ready now.

As he walk outside, while the class proceeded to changing room to change their clothes, like usual izuku is the first one arrive.

Izuku(thoughts): Rescue training huh? Let's see how far they got.

????: Eh, Morningstar-kun, why aren't you wearing your hero attire?

Izuku: It was shredded due to battle trial, by that peace of garbage. I still have to wait to repair it.

He said in monotone, causing her to smile.

Ochako(thoughts): Why he's not rude at me like last tim-

*Wheeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz*

Iida: Class 1A Gather up! "Orderly" please form too lines according to your number and get on the bus in an orderly fashio--

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder causing him to stop, he turn his head side and see izuku staring at him blankly.

Izuku: Who's the class rep?

He ask in calm but scary tone.

Iida: Y-you.

Izuku: Now, stay out of my way, let them sit wherever they want, even it's on the bus wheel.

Iida: H-hai!

********************
They finally sat inside, izuku end up being sandwich by momo and Jiro, that because of how mineta literally did all to sit with them, so they decided to sit besides their class rep which is mineta afraid of, ever since the day he got his face slammed on the locker room, after their class rep find out that he tried to peep on girls.

Asui: I'm straight forward person, morningstar.

Izuku: Huh?

Tsuyu: Please call me tsuyu, I want to say what's on my mind, your quirk is similar to allmight.

Izuku: ............

Kirishima: Wait, tsuyu. There are many similar quirk here, it's not really like allmight, it's more like a normal super strength, because he doesn't have a shadow on his eye like allmight. But you know, a simple power up like this are not bad. You can do many things.

That caught everyone attention, even Jiro who's currently listening on music.

Kirishima: My hardening is indeed strong but it's ugl-

Izuku: Dumbass, you're strong yourself.

Kirishima: W-What?

Izuku: You don't need a strong and "cool" gift In order to achieve your dream, so, break a leg.

As he stand up, then the bus suddenly stop.

Aizawa: We're here.

Izuku proceeded to walk outside, not before leaving a words on kirishima.

Izuku: Our enemies aren't stupid enough to wait for you to become stronger.

Soon after, everyone exit the bus and saw aizawa standing besides another teacher?

Ochako: Woaahhhh it's thirtee-

She doesn't finish her word because someone just literally walk infront of her, she saw kirishima went to izuku.

Kirishima: Hey, I never expect to hear that from you, but, thanks!

Izuku: You're the lame dude who tried to save a two girl on a giant man, but end up getting save by that pink alien, right? Don't mention it.

Kirishima: E-eh, Uhm-- how?

As ashido march infront of them with pout.

Mina: You've seen us, morningstar!?

Izuku didn't respond, while a certain bob cut hair girl mood become gloomy. Poor ochako.

As they went inside and got amaze on what they saw.

Thirteen: Flood, landslide, fire, tempest, so on and earth, I took into account every scenario as possible and create this training ground. It's called "Unforseen Simulation Joint"

Class(except for four): It's really USJ!

Then aizawa went infront of thirteen.

Aizawa: Where's allmight? We agreed to meet here.

Thirteen stop and walk closer to aizawa, and whisper something to him, for god damn know what.

Aizawa: It's unacceptable, but, He can't really refuse huh? Whatever, let's start.

Thirteen: Yosh, before we start, I have to say something. As you know, my quirk is black hole. I can absorb and crush anything. It appeared to be strong and "cool" on most of people eye, but this quirk can easily kill someone. I believe some of you have quirk like mine. The society of superhero is built upon authorize and controlled usage of quirk. If we recklessly made a decision, we can accidentally kill someone. You have a power, so never forget that. I believe aizawa-san training already told you about your quirk potential, allmight battle trial made you notice how dangerous it is, to use your quirk on someone else. Here, you need to change that and learn how to use your quirk to save others. Use it not to hurt, but to save.

With that, the student cheered and start clapping, except for two, while kirishima got more motivation to surpass his current limit.

Aizawa: Yosh, now first-

He doesn't finish his words, when the lights explode, then a purple portal suddenly appeared on the fountain in the middle, he immediately look at his students and give an order.

Aizawa: Stay here, thirteen, protect the student!

Kirishima: What are those? Fake villains like entrance exam?

Aizawa: Don't move!

As he put his gaggle of and look at that thing appeared, their count is starting to increase.

Aizawa: These are real villains.
_______________________________________________________