Chapter 11: Approval.

Izuku was observed getting ready to meet his girlfriend's parents, and he was dressed appropriately.

He wore an all-black tuxedo with a crimson tie, and as he activated his angelic energy, two pairs of gigantic white wings sprouted on his back, before flying through the air and arriving at the Mawata residence.

After a few minutes of flight, he arrives and lands in front of the gate, where he presses the doorbell, which is then opened for him, and he sees his girlfriend beaming as she launches herself towards him.

Fuwa: Izuku~ I know you'll come! Mom and Dad are ecstatic to finally meet you!

Izuku: Me too, I'm looking forward to meeting them.

Fuwa: All right, let's head inside! But, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but

Izuku: Hm?

Fuwa: I-isn't t-that a-a pair of wings?

Izuku smiles and spreads his wings even wider as she stutters in astonishment while pointing at his back.

Izuku: Do you want to touch them?

Fuwa: C-can I?

Izuku: *nod*

She then stroked his wings and hugged him.

Fuwa: It's very fluffy.

Izuku: You can handle them as much as you like later; I believe your mother and father are waiting for us.

Fuwa: Oh, that's right. Let's go inside!

As she dragged him inside their house and into the common room where they were waiting. Her parents smiled as they spotted izuku.

Mrs. Mawata's (thoughts): Is that an angel? Take a look at those magnificent wings!!!

Mr. Mawata (thoughts): What a tall and lovely young man.

Mrs Mawata: You must be izuku, the lover of my daughter?

Izuku: Yes, I am.

Writer-san: oH, a JoJO ReFerEnCe!

Mr Mawata: It's pleasure to meet you, boy. Please take a seat.

He extends his hand, which Izuku gratefully accepts before taking a seat in front of them with Fuwa besides him.

Izuku: The pleasure is all mine.

Mrs Mawata: First and foremost, tell us your age.

Izuku: I'm a fourteen billio-- I mean 17 year old.

Mr Mawata: So one year younger than my daughter? What about your course and section.

Izuku: I'm from u.a high heroic department's Class A-1 representative.

Mrs Mawata: How would you prove that you truly care about my daughter?

Izuku: Right now, right in front of you, I can tear off my own wings.

Fuwa: Hello! Please don't say that! It's the first time I've ever seen your wings!

Mr Mawata: How did you two meet?

Izuku: Actually, the first time I saw her was during lunch time in u.a. At first, I had no idea who she was until her friends pushed her in my direction, and that day we started talking and spent time getting to know each other, and later on, I realized she was not like those girls.

Mrs Mawata: Hold on, hold on, hold on, what do you mean by "those girls"

Izuku: During my middle school years, I used to always activate my quirk, and every girl I met became extremely friendly to me. However, I know their true motives: they simply wanted my quirk because it was "cute" or "pretty," and some of them went so far as to arrange a marriage. However, because I already had proof of their plot in the first place, the marriage was called off.

Mr. Mawata: I get what you mean. . . I'm not going to lie, your quirk are really looks magnificent, but what does it have to offer?

Izuku: I have a lot; if I tell you everything at once, it will probably gonna take a week.

Mr Mawata: I see. . . What about your parents? What happened to them? Is it possible for us to speak with them?

Izuku: Both of my parents have passed away; my mother died of illness, and I have never met my father, though my mother claims he is working overseas, which is obviously a lie.

Their eyes expand, especially fuwa's, as she embraces her boyfriend, while her father rises and bows in front of him.

Mr Mawata: Please accept my apologies; I never intended to bring up such a delicate subject!

Izuku: No, no, it's fine.

Mrs Mawata: Okay, promise us you'll look after our daughter.

Izuku: I don't have to do that because I'm prepared to do something unspeakable if someone harmed her.

Mr Mawata: Then your relationship is approved.

Mrs Mawata: Honey, may I speak with you?

She asks her daughter, who responds with a nod. As they stand up and head into her room.

Fuwa: Mom, what exactly do you want to talk about?

Mrs Mawata: Take care of that man, okay? You're aware of my quirk, right? I can read people's emotions, and he didn't say a single lie, and just by looking at him, you can tell that a lot of women interested on him, but he still chose you.

Fuwa: You don't have to say that, Mom! I adore everything about him, and that will never change until the day I die!

Mrs Mawata (sarcastically): Eh? Do you already have plans to be married soon?

Fuwa(blush): MOM!!!

Izuku took her on a date the next day after receiving her parents' approval; they went to the mall to shop for 
clothes and watch movies together, 
then to an amusement park before 
ending their date in the skies, flying 
while izuku carried her bridal style 
and they watched the sunset together.

Fuwa: It's beautiful.
________________________________________________________