Chapter 12: The Truth.

A month later, the university reopened; however, due to the actions of Mineta and Kaminari during the sports festival, the teachers made the decision to send them to the general department.

Now that there are two empty seats in 1-A that must be filled, shinso has been successfully transferred into class, but their numbers are still incomplete, at least until their sensei arrives.

Aizawa: I have an announcement.

All(except for bakugo, todoroki): Again?

Meanwhile, izuku was spotted sitting in the rear, a form smirk on his face that hitoshi notice, and he sensed something was off.

Aizawa: We have transfer student from USA.

Mina: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?

Sero: FROM U.S?????

Kirishima: I STILL FEEL BAD FOR MINETA AND KAMINARI BUT, THEY KINDA DESERVES IT SO, LET'S GOOO!

Aizawa: Shut up!

He shouted as he activated his quirk, which caused his hair to flow up and his eyes to blaze red. he makes his students shudder and return to their seats, except for izuku.

Aizawa: You can come in now.

The door opens, revealing a young man with black hair, red piercing eyes, and a pair of black huge wings on his back, all while dressed in the u.a. outfit. The lad walks up to the front and introduces himself.

Hanyo: I'm Hanyo Yokai, that's all you need to know.

All(thoughts): That's sounds familiar!

Aizawa: Alright, there's available seat behind morningstar.

The boy nodded as he proceeded to go on that sit while having an intense eye to eye contact with Izuku; they were about to panic because of the intense atmosphere covering the entire room until the boy walked past their class rep and took his seat peacefully.

Aizawa: Yosh, allmight will be here in a minute.

Then he exited the classroom just as the class was about to dash on the transfer student the door slammed open and allmight enter inside. He explained the training race, which concluded quickly with Izuku gaining the lead and the new student coming in second, leaving the entire class in awe.

At the end of the day, izuku was seen walking with his girlfriend to send her home, as he sensed a massive amount of energy coming from the sky, he looked up at the sky, which was seen by fuwa, and they saw a large blade that was aimed at them, her eyes widening as she saw izuku go in front of her.

Izuku rushes up to the massive weapon, his girlfriend screaming his name on the ground, begging him to return, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. He raises his arm and opens his hand, the sword colliding with his palm, creating a massive gust of wind to blow his clothes (except his pants) off, revealing a massive scar on his back, which his girlfriend can see.

Scar.

Scar.

Scar.

Scar.

That scar is all too familiar to her; she won't be able to forget it. She closes her eyes and places her hand on her head as a slew of memories flood her thoughts.

*Flunk!*

As she opened her eyes and saw a familiar young man with black hair, pair of red piercing eyes, and pair of gigantic black wings on his back appeared on her side, holding a kanabō while blocking all the weapons aimed at her, the young man looked at her and smiled.

Hanyo: Are you okay, mother?

Mother,

Mother,

Mother,

Mother,

That voice and words reverberate in her thoughts, and there's no way she'll forget them.

That's the same scar as the man in her nightmare.

The same voice as the sick kid in her dream, but who is the woman?

There was a time, hundreds of thousands of years ago.....

"Are you okay?" an eternal boy with black hair and blue eyes inquired, while rescuing a mortal girl with long white hair and gold eyes from
the bullies.

The girl responds, "Y-yes, T-thank you for helping me!"

"It's no problem, What's your name?"
The boy asked once more.

"L-lilith, what about you?" The girl answer as she extended her hand which the boy gratefully accept.

"I'm Lucifer, everyone call me Lucy!" The boy cheerfully said, as he help her to stand up.

"W-what about you? A-are you okay? Why did you accept that attack for me?" the girl inquires, concerned that the boy in front of her had just taken a gash on his back to protect her.

"I'm OK; it'll be fine shortly! " The boy responds with a bright smile, and they eventually become good friends; however, because they come from a poor family, most people regard them as lowly, and they are the target of bullying. They're the only ones who understand each other, and after about 20 years, they marry and have a son, named Hanyō.

Fuwa(Crying): L-lucy, Hanyō, Y-you're here, you came back!

Izuku smiled as he flowed down and hugged his wife, even though she was sobbing. Her pink hair had been replaced with white, and her izuku red eyes had been replaced with blue.

Izuku: Looks like you have regain your memory, my beautiful wife, and how are you, hanyō?

Hanyō: I'm doing great, father.

Izuku: Come here, buddy.

As he opened his arm, the youngster rushed up to his parents and hugged them tightly. Meanwhile, the gigantic sword that was previously visible in the sky has vanished, prompting Izuku to transport his family to his home before anyone notices them.
_______________________________________________________

Writer-san: There's only 2 chapter left! I'll probably gonna take a rest after i finished this, I've been writing nonstop for over the two weeks.