Chapter 14: The End

Izuku: What is your true heart's desire!?

The five demon kings from each clan were seen kneeling in front of Izuku, covered in their own blood, with a variety of weapons stabbed into them. Izuku asked them in an angry tone, his eyes flashing red and his hand clutched. They appear to be hypnotized as they stare at him.

While their soldiers were losing hope after watching their five kings being crushed by one, and their entire force being besieged by the army of satan.

Five demons: Our ambition is to conquer everything, including mankind, celestial beings, and gods! They'll kneel in front of us and—

Their heads flowed off, but they weren't killed because they were demons, so he used his ruler hands skill to hurl them into the lava, where everyone saw them scream in anguish while burning alive.

Since that day, izuku has successfully maintained peace between humans and all other species; they returned to the human realm, where shinso and hanyō continued their heroic training, while izuku accepted Nezu's offer to become a teacher in u.a., shinso saved a girl named Eri from the eight precepts of death and adopted her.

Five years later, izuku and fuwa decided to remarry and were blessed with another child, Aiko, a healthy 
baby girl, while hanyō is overjoyed at  the prospect of having a little sister,  and I forgot to mention, he also  decided to live with his parents and
was later awarded the title of number hero, with Shinso taking second place.

Izuku: Oh, that's a nice tale....

He remarked this as he stretched his  back and took a break after finishing  the final chapter of the book.

????: Papaaaaaaaaa~

A small girl's voice was heard, and his door slammed open, revealing a little girl with white hair, gold eyes, and pair of majestic wings on her back, who flew towards her father and hugged him.

Izuku: Hello, sweety.

Aiko: Mama said the food is ready~

Izuku: Alright, let's go.

He answered by carrying his kid and making her laugh, then reaching for the book and closing it.
_________________________________________________________

Writer-san: Hello guys! I finally finished this book! I would like to say thank you for all the support you have giving me until I finish this long journey, I really appreciate it, hope to see all of you on the next book i would write!!! Thank you so much!