Y/n- as always.
U scoofed & walked to her & parted her away from rocky & directly made a grip on Rocky's neck & angrily pushed him on the wall harshly. Everyone was shocked. Ur mom was too by thinking how u got the guts to do so? Till all the yrs she thought u hate them because they took her money.

Y/n- from the day since u adopted till now the present I m always 2nd for u.
U made Ur grip on his neck more hard, as much as possible for u. Seeing this Eunjung came to u.

Ej- stop now or u wanna get abandoned?
She whispered in Ur ear , the word  'abandoned' sent chill down Ur spin. U removed Ur hand making the boy fall down & try to catch air. Eunjung went to him & patted his back slowly & glares at u. U immediately left the living room & locked urself in Ur bedroom. All scared of getting abandoned.

Y/n- S-she ca-n't.
U tried to comfort Urself by saying that but it seems like it didn't worked. Soon tear escaped Ur eyes, after long time , after many years it was the time u finally cried just the thought of Eunjung mentioning her abandoning u. The tears were unstoppable. U just lied on the cold floor & rolled up in a ball & cried. Soon a knock was heard. u didnt replied, u was scared to face people now.

jm-its me sista,ur brother, Jimin. 
i didn't responded just stayed on the cold floor &cried.  All u wanted was ur loved once's attention nothing else. Soon u heard ur door opening sound. but how? Mr.choi  knew to unlock the door so probably it was him. U shakily stood up &made a run ur bathroom. But not long a hand pulled u by ur waist. You started to panic &tried to go away.

 jm-shhh sista its me,jimin.
hearing it was him u stopped ur struggle &hugged him& cried on his shoulder . Jimin was feeling sad seeing u crying. He gently made u sit down &sat himself beside u. Mins passed but u was still crying. 

y/n- m-mom w-will abandon me
u hugged him teighly& cried while he was frozen by ur words.

jm- what r u saying sista?
he parted away &cupped ur cheeks. 

y/n-s-she s-said me s-she  w-will abandon me
Jimin hugged u not letting u go after hearing ur words

Jm- she won't,
It didn't had any effect , u was still crying.

Y/n- h-how d-did u came I-in?
Somehow u was still shocked that how he came in.

Jm- i have extra keys of all the room in this house.
He smiled at u which u tried to return .

Jm- now tell me everything, what u meant by mom abandoning u? Why were u afraid of Ur uncle? Why u hated that family so much?
U told him everything, how they used u to transport drug, how they adused u when Ur mom wasnt at home, how rocky made u do his homework tho u couldn't do it. How rocky tried to click Ur nude when he was 14, & how u defended urself . How u always was 2nd for Ur mom & he was 1st. & What Ur mom wispered u.

Jm- i will protect u, at every cost.
By times he also had tears in his eyes seeing u this way. After crying & hugging him for almost 30min he fell asleep in his arm. He picked u up & made u lie on the bed & covered u with the blanket & left the room & went to mom.

Jm- mom can u come with me for a min.
Jimin asked & tried to control his anger as infront of him that rocky guy was there too

Ej- just a min jimin, can u pls till that make rocky a cup of noodle?
He glared at rocky & back to Eunjung & then nodded & walked to kitchen .

Jm- why did i even said yes?
He mumbled under his breath & then got an idea , he added every spicy spice he got in the noodle & walked off to rocky & gave him  & then walked back to Eunjung.

Jm- did now can we talk somewhere alone?
Eunjung nodded & walked with him, on the way he saw rocky running to kitchen, probably to get water as the noodles have already did it's work.

Ej- now tell what u want?
Jimin said everything u told him tho u said to to do so. Eunjung was Frozen by hearing that. She couldn't believe that .

Ej- i will see her.
She walked off to Ur room & entered but didn't found u. Then she heard voice of shower & decided to wait for u. Meanwhile jimin lost his temper & dragged rocky to the basement , mr & mrs.choi were in the room, doing a  discussion on how to ask for money. The others saw jimin dragging rocky & followed him. Meanwhile u opened the door & found Eunjung there.

Y/n- why r u her mrs.kim?
After getting into sence u comforted urself & took a shower. The feeling of fear was now replaced with anger. U walked to the door & locked it, seeing Ur behaviour Eunjung was shocked.

Ej- what do u mean by mrs.kim? I m Ur mother call me mom.
U just ignored her & took off the bandage hoseok wrapped around u when u dugged Ur nail in Ur skin & then out of anger was punching the  punching bag.

Ej- u r hurt.
Being worried as a mother, she came to u & took Ur hand in her. Anger had already took over u. U pinned her into the wall & moved Ur face closer to her.

Y/n- u should take care of that rocky, didn't i pushed him & he feel down & hurted his *ss? Why r u caring for me?
U took of Ur knife & made few cuts on Ur hand & with the same bloody hand crassed her cheek making it totally red.

Ej- y-y/n
She was now afraid now, u never let Ur this side exposed to Ur mom. It was her 1st time seeing u like this.

Y/n- now i dont care if u abandon me, i m gonna kill that family of Ur.
U leaved her making her fall.

Y/n- good night mrs.kim
Saying that u jumped off from the window landing directly on Ur feet.