An arm wraps around my front and I look over at Jules smiling at me and I laugh lightly at her.

"What he's trying to say ..." Jules mutters and Lou curses under his breath, making me smile a little as I look back over at her soft green eyes. "We'll follow all the leads you want but you can't let this shit consume your life, you're not living for him." She counters and I nod to make them both happy as Lou's blue eyes glance over at me and he gives my knee a pat, making me shake my head.

"Doesn't mean we're giving up until you get yourself some answers," Lou tells me.

I smile at my two friends, seeing Jules nod. She gives me a light hug, squeezing my shoulder before letting go and her hand finds itself back into Lou's.

"Thanks," I mutter and they both chuckle at me, feeling the atmosphere return as they shake their heads.

"She's going soft on us now," Lou mutters and I swat at his chest as he chuckles and I shake my head.

I sit up a little as I see the quieter part of the city, leaning forward to crane my head as I look up at the worn-out abandoned building. Lou pulls into the gravel parking lot, seeing the broken, dirty glass windows and crumbling faded brick.

"Straight out of a fucking horror movie, Rory, nice one–" Jules mutters and I exhale under my breath, needing to get out of the car and I push open the door as Lou turns off the car and I step out.

My vans hit the gravel of the parking lot and the other two doors shut as I wrap my arms around myself in this hoodie on me. I slide my hands into my pockets and sniffle already, yawning slightly from the lack of sleep but my heart is pounding in anticipation.

Walking around the front of the car to my friends, I see Jules's hand in Lou's and I chuckle a little as I start leading the way to try and find an entrance to this place. Hearing their footsteps on the gravel behind me, my eyes water from the cold air and I get closer to the building.

Leaning up on my tippy toes to glance into the warehouse through a patch in the broken window glass, I see the abandoned warehouse as Kian said.

I glance over my shoulder as my friends just stare at me, not liking my stupid ideas and I just laugh a little to see my breath form in front of me.

"It's abandoned ... will you both calm down," I mutter, jokingly and they just glare as Jules leans into Lou like they're my parents supervising my idiot decisions. I keep walking around the side of the building, hearing the gravel crunch under my vans until I get to the rusting door that's open a crack.

 I keep walking around the side of the building, hearing the gravel crunch under my vans until I get to the rusting door that's open a crack

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I smirk, looking back at them before pushing it open and hearing the loud creak in the eerie quiet of this place. I take a step in, hearing them both curse under their breath as I step in to see just an abandoned place. Light filters in like rays from the sun through the cracked and broken windows.