Holocron

"This is insane!" Hera stated. She looked to Ezra, Rae, Athena, and Kanan as they surrounded her in the cockpit of her ship. "You're all telling me you saw this ghost who's telling us to go to the Empire's capital?"

"Look, I apparently our mom left some sort of holocron there," Athena said. "And apparently it's a big enough deal for her to appear to us in the form of a ghost to tell us about it."

"It's crazy, but I think we should listen to her," Kanan admitted, looking to his captain.

The twi'lek angrily stood there in her pajamas, arms crossed over her chest. The Jedi had woken her up with a frenzy of statements.

"It was insane!" Ezra proclaimed. "It was really a ghost! A lady ghost in Jedi robes!"

"She...she seemed really nice," Rae said in a soft voice, still in shock over the whole thing.

"What about Athena? Currently, the Emperor himself has the bounty on her!" Hera stated, gesturing to the blonde teenager.

"I'll be fine," Athena assured. "I can disguise myself."

Kanan placed a hand on Hera's shoulder, "Hera, I understand how insane this sounds - but this may be one of the clearest signs the Force has ever sent us. We can travel there like citizens, get the holocron, and get back to the fleet as quickly as possible."

Hera let out a hefty sigh and looked to the Jedi around her, "Did anyone tell Ahsoka about this?"

"I will when she wakes up," Athena assured. "She's got the intel anyhow."

Hera begrudgingly stated, "Fine. We're going to Coruscant. But, I mean it when I say you can't even look at an Imperial. You are the most wanted rebel in the galaxy, Athena. Do you understand?"

Athena nodded.

She soon found herself in the common room of the ship they called home, strapping her armor back onto her body and a slingshot on her wrist. Seeing she barely knew how to shoot a blaster, Ezra loaned the girl his slingshot for this trip.

Athena sighed as she looked down to the blue plate on her chest, crackles and missing chips of paint riddled the armor now. The paint couldn't withstand the heat.

Sabine looked over to the girl and chuckled, "Don't worry, kid. I can paint it again if you want."

Athena shook her head, "Nah, it's fine." she looked down to the ground with serious eyes. Her muscles had barely relaxed ever since they had gone into hyperspace.

As Sabine finished fiddling with her blaster, she put it back in her holster and stood from the wooden chair. She walked over to the girl sitting on the orange couch and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We're not gonna let the Empire take you," Sabine assured. "Hera made it clear that this is an in-and-out mission."

"I feel like I'm putting this whole crew in danger," Athena admitted, looking up to the Mandalorian.

"I'm willing to put myself in danger for my family. Always," Sabine stated.

The trip to Coruscant was hours long. Ahsoka and Rex couldn't join them as they had other duties in the Rebellion to tend to. It was highly cautioned that Athena just stayed with the fleet, but she couldn't.

Her mother specifically told her to go to Coruscant. She needed that holocron. Somehow it was connected to Abeloth's defeat. It had answers.

Every muscle in Athena's body tensed up once they landed on the planet. She put on the blue cloak and wrapped a piece of cloth around the bottom half of her face to conceal herself - Kanan doing the same. When the group split, Sabine, Zeb, and Hera stayed on the Ghost in case there were any problems, they could at least attempt and escape. Chopper, Athena, Kanan, Ezra, and Rae were the ones to go out into Coruscant's Slum District G17.