Fight to Live, Live to Fight

*AUTHOR'S WARNING: Mention of blood*

"Inquisitors..." Athena took a step back, hands in front of her - not really sure how, or if, she should use her powers. These were the exact people Kanan and Ahsoka didn't want her to be seen by.

"Ah, she looks just like her brother," the woman cooed. "Ya got the same handsome face."

They took metal circles from their body, two red blades ignited from them.

"Lord Vader will be pleased to know we captured the child," the man said.

"Indeed," Seventh Sister grinned. "She'll make a fine addition to the Empire."

Athena stomped her bare foot on the ground and out came two streams of molten magma. They followed the command of her hands and swirled around her.

She didn't know how to fight people with her elements. She could just now barely say she had control over them now.

All she could do is wave her lava like a warning flag. Bluff.

Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother were wide-eyed to see this power. They watched the girl slowly turn into the fiery form of the Goddess Inferna - mirroring the mural mere meters away from her.

Her hair of fire waved in the air like the tail of a predator, warning her enemy not to step closer. Her eyes glowed like the bright lava around her.

"Take one step closer and you're dead," she growled the warning, despite wanting to run far away. She wanted Ahsoka. She wanted Kanan.

She had never even attempted to fight someone with a lightsaber. Jalo - she just caught him by surprise and froze him in a block of ice.

These two had a battalion of Stormtroopers behind them, plus a man in grey armor and a funny-looking grey helmet. Athena recognized the bo-rifle on his back.

"Agent Kallus, tell your men to hold fire for now," Seventh Sister ordered. "I want to see exactly what this girl can do."

The man with a stolen bo-rifle on his back was near trembling as he laid eyes on the girl on fire. Molten fire swirled around her. Never had he seen a Jedi do this before.

He held up his hand and ordered his men to stand by.

They were in a stalemate at the moment. The girl with fierce heat circling around her stood there with a look of anger but was traced with fear.

She knew how to nearly kill an average human in hand-to-hand combat. She knew how to fight with a staff versus a staff. She knew how to handle swirling her elements around herself.

She didn't know how to defend against a lightsaber blade. She didn't know how to dodge blaster bolts. She didn't know how to send her elements to attack. Not yet.

"Come now," Seventh Sister enticed. "Show me what you can do, Syla Dume. Or do you go by Jarrus? Just like your brother?"

They knew exactly who she was. They knew she was a Dume and Jarrus. They knew she was training to be a Jedi. But, they had no idea what she could or couldn't do.

"Go Goddess Inferna!"

Athena's breath hitched in her throat as she heard that cheer from afar. She carefully shifted her eyes up to see a boy, no older than ten, cheering from his second-story window.

Two Stormtrooper's shared a glance.

"I'll get him."

To Athena's horror, the man in armor aimed his gun at the child and shot. Thankfully he missed and grazed the window's ledge and the boy ducked in fear.