Fight to Live, Live to Fight

Start from the beginning

Rage filled her to the brim. He shot at a child. A CHILD.

She took the stream of lava and it engulfed his rifle and the entirety of his left arm. He let out a scream of agony as the white armor melted along with his flesh. He dropped to the ground screaming.

"DON'T YOU HURT THEM!" she screamed.

So she was capable of attacking.

Kallus stood there, frozen in horror.

Fifth Brother took advantage of the moment. Her lava was still retracting from the attack - leaving no ring of molten fire to protect her.

She just barely got out of the way, leaping to the side. She lost concentration over her lava and it dropped to the ground, splattering into a grey goop amongst the armored men. Several of them let out a scream of pain as some of the splash came into contact with their shins and feet - burning through their armor.

As she leaped away, the winds of the storm around them helped her further herself. Her hair went from a fiery inferno to a bright gold - her eyes silver as she momentarily flew with the wind.

"She's got more than fire!" Seventh Sister shouted.

Her hair quickly went back to a fiery red as she knew lava was the best element she could turn into a weapon at the moment. She reached her hand out and brought the ring of fire back around herself.

She had no idea how to contact the others. She was alone, fighting for her life.

Then, she saw the absence of her Phoenix from the volcano. Her fiery eyes turn back to the Inquisitors.

Best to keep them talking instead of attacking.

"I guess you guys weren't a fan of my work."

"A disgusting display of rebellion." Fifth Brother said.

"A disgusting face upon your head," Athena retaliated.

He was about to charge again when the Seventh Sister placed a hand on his shoulder. "Wait."

"What?" Fifth Brother snapped.

"If she wanted to attack she would have by no-"

Athena took only a small portion of her lava away from her ring of fire to throw at the two Inquisitors. She wasn't accurate nor fast with this stuff yet. Throwing lava accurately felt like trying to accurately throw a handful of honey. It was sticky and not very flowey.

The two Inquisitors jumped back, but not without a single speck landing on Seventh Sister's foot. She screamed out in pain and held it up in agony, a stream of smoke now on the top of her boot.

"She's not accurate with her throws yet," Fifth Brother observed. "That could have been a kill shot if she were accurate."

"Maybe I just don't want to kill you. Yet." Athena knew she needed to bluff as she thought of a plan.

Thirty Stormtroopers and one ISB agent to her left. Two Inquisitors in front of her. Back against a wall. No backup. No lightsaber. Barely any experience with this type of fight.

But, they weren't sure how to go about fighting her either. The Stormtroopers and that man in a weird helmet stood by in fear and confusion. The Inquisitors desperately tried to come up with a plan. Their lightsabers could only do so much against this kid's lava.

Seventh Sister thought, "We can't block that lava...we need some sort of-"

Athena brought the ball of lava she had splattered at them up and threw it at the tall grey man with pale eyes.