Chapter 10 - Lauren You Gotta Sit Down

ابدأ من البداية

"Lauren you gotta sit down. Pacing wont make her text you any faster. But it's starting to give me a headache..." ally rubbed her temple watching lauren stop and look at her friends.

"A week, ally. No text, no call... the girl has a broken wrist can't I be worried?" Lauren scratched her neck frustrated.

"Is it the girl or her mother...?" Normani raised an eyebrow taking a sip of her white wine.

Lauren's eyes snapped towards the officer of duty. Her mouth opened but nothing came out so she closed it. Normani smirked "I knew it. Ally, she totally is in loveee with that woman"

Lauren quickly scoffed "am not!"

"Honey...." ally started shaking her head with a small sigh "your not subtle with anything...especially this"

"Okay, no. I don't love her alright? I might... have gotten a small liking towards her in the last month that's it" lauren pointed at ally and then at normani giving them knowing looks "no love. At all"

"Doubt it" ally and normani sang at the same time getting the biggest smile on there face seeing there pale friend turn a bright red.

"Just shut up and get drunk will you" lauren huffed sitting down after her long 30 minute pace around her living room.

"Finally!! The woman has sat!" Normani chuckled to herself earning a glare from lauren and a giggle from ally.

"Come on, lo. Just admit it so we can get the wedding done soon" ally said looking at her cousin. "Your the last one who doesn't have a wife or husband. Mani is engaged and I'm married. Last time you had a boyfriend that I remembered was like in high school"

"I dated after high school" lauren crossed her arms "remember Tyrone?"

"Nope" ally shook her head.

"Never like that son of a bitch. I really though he was a one night stand that just happened...over and over again" normani shrugged. "But that was like what? 5 years ago?"

"3..." lauren muttered

"That's probably the last time you got laid too" normani snickered.

"Fine, I'll tell you that I do like camila and I've taken her out on a couple of dates. But I dont think she sees me that way" lauren sighed frowning at the thought of the woman not likening her.

"Better ask her then cause she is literally calling you right now" ally said handing lauren her phone. In a slight panic lauren stood up abruptly fixing her shirt.

"Lo, she can't see you just grab the damn phone and answer" normani said in a hurry.

Lauren nodded, her face turning red as she answered the phone "h-hey camila"

"Hi"

"What going on?"

"Just uhm...at the airport dropping of maddie. Well we just did, dinah and I are at like this... food truck place near by? Not sure but the food taste good"

"Its fucking better than Camila's instructional cooking!" Lauren heard dinahs faint voice in the back ground.

"Dinah i swear... sorry about that. What are you up too?" Lauren heard a small slap and an 'ouch' in the background making the business woman chuckle.

"Don't go hitting your friends, camz"

"Yeah don't hit me, camzz" dinah mimicked Lauren's nickname.

"I'm with my friends drinking some wine like every sunday night. Although it's only like five in the after noon I should really consider taking the drinks away..." lauren glanced at ally and normani who finished there glass and started to pur their second "they're about to be drunk"