Turning my head to follow the direction he pointed in, my eyes met with three peculiar looking individuals

Turning my head to follow the direction he pointed in, my eyes met with three peculiar looking individuals. A red headed woman, dressed in maid attire and holding my many shopping bags stood in front of me. She had large coke bottle rimmed glasses which were almost opaque looking from the harsh glare radiating off of them. "Greetings! Welcome to the Phantomhive manor!" she squealed. 'I guess that's where the shrill I heard earlier came from.' nodding to the woman politely as she nudged a taller gruff looking blonde who I presumed to be the chef due to his attire. "I am Mey-Rin! This man here is known as Bard, he is the Phantomhive chef oh yes he is!" The man known as Bard eyed me with a slowly developing blush on his cheeks. "It's a pleasure." He said plainly, trying not to meet my eyes. "I am Finnian, but you can call me Finny!" a shorter boyish faced person followed. "It's a pleasure to meet you lot." I said with a small curtsey before the last member of staff made themselves known. A rather short looking older gentleman who only made short huffing sounds stepped forward. The other staff did not seem to pay him much attention so I showed him a warm smile which he appreciated.

Ciel offered me his arm which I took gracefully. "Welcome to my manor Lady [Last Name], I do hope it is to your liking. Now shall we go in?" He said while looking down towards me, making sure I was aware of the great height difference. "I think it is a quite elegant estate if I do say so myself. Please call me [First Name], I am growing quite tired of these formalities." He nodded to me, then began walking to the large double doors with Sebastian following close behind. "Very well [First Name]."

After my brief tour of the manor, Ciel and I settled in his office. He sat at the head of his desk — which appeared to be the norm, with me sitting comfortably opposite him. "So Lady-" he paused and cleared his throat. "[First Name], her majesty has asked me to recruit you for a mission. The issue you would be assisting with has plagued the streets of London for a few weeks with no new leads to assist the investigation. "Funny to assume how I would willingly assist in your investigation." I huffed while folding my arms. "Oh? What would it take to convince you then?" Ciel said with a glimpse of mischief in his voice. He leaned forward on his desk, a devilish smirk forming at his lips. "I can offer you anything you desire and I do mean anything [First Name]. He hummed. "No need to be shy ." Chuckling at his poor convincing attempt I leaned back into my seat. "I'm sure your attempts would have had any regular woman at your feet and throwing themselves at an opportunity for a chance with the dear Earl Phantomhive, however, if you are going to go to such great lengths, even to offer yourself to me; which is what I assume you mean with that smirk and suggestive look of yours, then I am afraid you must try harder Sir." I leaned forward on his desk, licking my lips and eyeing him up and down, bare inches away from his face. "Tell me, Earl of the Phantomhive manor~" I whispered close enough to his lips, "What can you offer a woman who already has everything that she desires~?" I watched carefully as a full blush took over his cheeks, fully submitting to me. I sat back in my seat as he was frozen in place. 'Just as I thought.'