twenty-five.

ⓥⓜ

A small tear trickled down Jimin's rosy cheek, slowly gliding down his neck and staining his cute, pink shirt. Sungwoon stared at him, expressionless as his eyes were dead. Taehyung smirked as he watched the two brothers meet once again. 

"Hello Jimin." His voice was dead, no happy tone or any hidden sign of excitement. He was so dull as he stared at his younger brother, watching him cry and breakdown. 

"Y-you- dad sold y-you! H-he and mom told me y-you were sold!" Sungwoon nodded, fixing his jacket and shoving his hands into dress pant pockets. 

"Father did. He didn't sell me into prostitution, though." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, taking a step closer before he brother placed his hand out, stopping him. "I was sold to Mr. V."

Jimin's eyes wandered over to Taehyung, his sadness quickly being replaced by hatred. He tried his best to hold in his tears, yet some still trickled down his cheeks. 

"Don't get angry with your fiance, he didn't know I was your brother when he bought me." Jimin nodded, his face still full of shock as his lips were parted. He wasn't sure who to look at; his obviously dull lifeless brother, or his "fiance" and his mentally fucked up mind. 

"I- I understand, but why...why are you a-all...lifeless?" Sungwoon chuckled, sighing and taking a seat on one of the leather couches, man-spreading as he drummed his finger's on his thigh. Taehyung gulped back a smirk and collapsed onto the opposite couch, surprising Jimin when he pulled him down on his crotch. 

"Jiminie, I have gone through a lot, this life can ruin you and turn you into a completely different person. Take a look at you for example; you were an innocent little boy and now your a whore who sits on the lap of a twenty-seven year old mafia boss." Jimin scoffed, getting ready to stand up and scold his brother but Taehyung pulled him back down, keeping him from starting a fight. 

"That's- you can't say that! You have no right!" It was silent for a bit, the two brothers glaring at each other as V looked at them both, smirking at a feisty Jimin. 

"V, tell your pet to settle down or I won't continue this...meeting." Jimin gasped, shocked by his own brothers words. Taehyung decided to remain quiet, hoping to see the outcome.

"Um, bitch, I'm not a fucking pet! Don't talk to me like that! Your my broth-"

"I'm not your brother anymore, Jimin. Sungwoon is, I don't go by that name anymore. I've changed, too." Jimin just nodded, his finger tips pressing into his palms. 

"Yeah, and who the fuck are you now?" Sungwoon smirked, passing a gentle glance to V before looking Jimin dead in the eyes, his gaze casting darkness to the small boy. 

"I go by X. For months I suffered at the bottom when I was sold, getting beat, tortured, raped. Now, here I am...after all my hard work, it paid off. I have my own mafia, a close ally of V's mafia. It took time, but I was able to do it." Taehyung hummed, nodding his head in agreement and smiling at X. 

Jimin just stared at his brother in shock, completely caught off guard. He was expecting something a little different and lighter, but this works too. He closed his gaping mouth and gulped, unsure of what to say. 

"Oh..." X smiled, crossing his legs and giving a glance to Taehyung who was rubbing Jimin's sides, the mans eyes locked onto the curves of the young boy. 

"Look, V, I might be an asshole but he's my brother. No PDA ,please." Taehyung chuckled, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, making him flinch and tense up. The fear could be seen in his eyes, Sungwoon smirk a bit. 

"Sungwoon, your heading out for Italy tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, I'm meeting with a couple of my guys that fucked up a deal with a top boss." The man spoke, his eyes flicking down to his leather gloved hands, rubbing them against his thigh. Jimin just watched him, so confused as to how Taehyung was so involved in his family. Not only that, but what the fuck happened to the little, shy boy known as his brother. 

"Nice, I take it your gonna want Hoseok or Jungkook to accompany you?" X nodded, sighing as he lit a cig from the ottoman and placed it between his lips. 

"Yeah, I'll take J-Hope cause I figured Jungkook isn't in the best condition with his leg at the moment." V chuckled, placing his head in the crook of Jimin's neck, inhaling his sweet scent and groaning against him. 

"Yeah, that's fine. I guess I'll see you around?" Sungwoon nodded, getting up and stretching before turning to look down at Jimin. 

"Jiminie, never be afraid anymore. 'Cause with V around, nothing bad will ever happen to you. Bye brother..." Jimin just stared at him as he left, his mouth hanging open in shock at his words. Was he dumb? 'Nothing bad'? Everything bad has happened when V was around. 

Jimin turned around in Taehyung's lap, a pout on his perfect features as he straddled the older. V smirked, chuckling a bit and kissing up Jimin's neck, his sharp teeth nipping at the flesh. Jimin didn't bother stopping him, there was no point. 

"V, w-why did you bring h-him here?" Jimin asked, wincing when Taehyung started harshly sucking on his neck. 

"Baby, I have a lot to tell you." Taehyung re-attached his lips to Jimin's jawline before pulling away and wiping his lips off, staring into Jimin's eyes. "Call me Taehyung again. I was mad and pissed off...then I realized, why the fuck would you love Wonho? It was ridiculous of me to think that when your obviously meant to be mine." 

Jimin held back a scoff, covering it as a quick cough. "Y-yeah..."

"I mean, what does he have that I don't? I'm perfect and your mine, you know that so obviously you don't love him. I'm sorry for assuming." There was silence for a while; Taehyung in his own head about Jimin loving him back and the smaller shocked at the words. "Oh, I brought your brother because I though that maybe you might want some sort of family..."

"T-thanks..." Jimin mumbled, confused about Taehyung's major change of opinion and heart. It's like he's either delusional or just plain crazy. Maybe it was a good thing in this moment to be on good terms with the older. 

"Mhm~ wanna repay me now for bringing your brother~?"

ⓥⓜ