eight.

ⓥⓜ

Taehyung smirked, petting the boys thigh. He nodded at the request for a tattoo, pouring the boy more alcohol. 

"Where you want it, baby?" Jimin smirked, grabbing Taehyungs hand and dragging it to his neck.

"Here..." the he moved the olders hand back down to his upper thigh, "or here." Taehyung bit his lip, restraining himself best he could. He nodded, squeezing the boys thigh and grabbing his phone, calling Jungkook. 

"Yeo buddy. Wanna tattoo Jiminie?" He heard a yes and hung up, putting the bottle down and grabbing Jimin's thighs. He stood up, picking the boy up and carrying the boy across the room and plopping him down on a chair in the backroom. Jungkook walked in, a box in his hand as he winked at Jimin, the boy blushing in response. 

"What do you want on you?" Jimin smirked, getting up and walking over to Taehyung and unbuttoning his shirt, pointing to a tattoo on his abdomen. 

"That~" Jungkook smirked at the innocent boy, who was unaware of what he was doing to Taehyung. 

"Okie dokie, where we doing it?" Jimin thought between his thigh or neck and decided on the smarter option. It was probably best if his parents don't see, or Yoongi.

"Right here." Jimin pointed to his upper thigh, smirking at Jungkook who nodded, crouching down and tracing the spot. Jimin nodded, his eyes flicking over to Taehyung who was rolling his eyes. 

_____

Taehyung waited by the bar, pissed that Jungkook said it would be better if he waited outside. He slammed his glass down, thinking of Jungkook's hands on Jimin's plush, soft thighs. He kept staring at the backroom door, waiting for his baby to come out. After a little while he did, a slight limp as he walked towards Taehyung. 

"Did it come out nice?" Jimin nodded, reaching over and snagging a bottle of vodka and popping the lid off and taking a sip, loving how his problems slowly faded away with every sip. 

"Yeah, god Jungkook is good." Taehyung's eye twitched a bit, aware that the boy meant at art and not what the older was thinking. Jungkook came out of the room, walking past Taehyung and leaning by his ear.

"His fucking ass and thighs...damn." Taehyung rolled his eyes, shoving the brunette off of him. He was aware of the fact that Jimin's body was goddess made, he just wanted to be the only one to know that. Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jimin's waist, pulling the boy closer to him as he drank from the bottle, putting it down and reaching over for another one. 

"Baby? How much have you drank?" Jimin just laughed, turning towards Taehyung and staring at his chest, his delicate finger's slipping under his shirt and feeling up his abs, trailing over their now matching tattoos. Taehyung clenched his jaw, ignoring the want to pounce on the boy and ruin him and his stupid innocence. 

"Not much...j-just a b-bit...a lot of what you d-drank and then what Jungkook g-gave me to h-help with the pain, then this." Jimin held the bottle of gin up, wrapping his lips around the top and taking a sip, or rather a chug at this point. Taehyung rolled his eyes, smirking at the boys more confident actions. He grabbed the bottle, taking a sip and grabbing Jimin's arm, dragging him upstairs and throwing him on the bed. Jimin, his mind practically on another planet, was confused. He watched as Taehyung finished of the gin, dropping the bottle on the floor and letting it roll away. He stalked towards Jimin who shuffled away from him on the bed. 

"Taehyung...?" The older groaned, pulling his shirt off and crawling over Jimin on the bed, startling the other. Jimin flinched as Taehyung lowered his head into the boys neck, kissing and sucking all around. Jimin being drunk, moaned, gripping Taehyung's hair. Taehyung moved his hand down, gripping the boys ass. Jimin yelped, slightly pushing against Taehyung. 

"W-wait...I..." Taehyung pulled away, rubbing his hands on Jimins tummy and going down to his crotch, not giving the younger the opportunity to speak. Jimin, coming to his senses a bit, shoved the older off of him and shuffled farther away. 

"What's wrong baby?" Jimin just stared at the blankets that were crumpled in his hands as he too wondered what was wrong. It didn't feel right but he really wanted to do it. Jimin whimpered, turning his gaze towards Taehyung, meeting the older's glare.

"I j-just don't want to y-yet." Taehyung nodded, sexually frustrated. He looked down at his boner and glared back at the younger boy. Jimin's breath hitched, looking away from Taehyung and slowly getting off the bed. Taehyung glared at him, letting him go downstairs as he sighed, collapsing on the bed. 

"Stop it Taehyung, he's 16. He's a child, stop, stop, stop it..." He rubbed his eyes, holding his head as he reached over to his nightstand, grabbing a cig and lighting it. He groaned, undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. He wrapped his hand around his dick, jacking off to the thought of Jimin under him, a moaning mess. 

_____

Jimin walked down, a little scared at the creeps around the bar. He bumped into someone, flopping onto the ground as he looked up at a big man. He blushed, looking away and stumbling up. The man smirked, looking over Jimin's tight clothes, hugging his body perfectly. 

"You must be Taehyung's pet?" Jimin looked up at him confused, while the other just smirked, wrapping his hand around Jimin's thin waist and leading him over to one of the leather couches and sitting next to him. 

"I-I'm no ones p-pet~" Jimin whined, snatching a drink in someones hand as they passed him, causing the man to smirk. 

"Rumors say otherwise." Namjoon noticed the boys and took a seat next to Jimin, wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulder, in a friendly manner. Namjoon heard the last thing the man said, but wasn't aware of the rumors. 

"What rumors, Wonho?" The man, Wonho, smirked poking Jimin's cheek and stealing his drink from him. 

"Apparently this little one is Taehyung's new pet." Namjoon smirked, Jimin yawned and leaned his head back against the back of the couch. 

"Eh, I think it's more than just 'pet'. He's been really attached." Wonho nodded, patting Jimin's thigh to get his attention.

"Mhm?" Jimin groaned, picking his head up and staring at Wonho.

"I gotta run, but catch you later. Aight?" Jimin nodded, waving his little, delicate hands at the bigger male, watching him disappear into the crowd. Namjoon stayed next to the younger, figuring he was here might as well stay. 

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin whined, leaning his head onto Namjoon's chest, causing the older to laugh. 

"He's upstairs. We were gonna do it I think, but I didn't want to so I left." Namjoon's eyes widened, worried for the boy a bit. He nodded, petting Jimin's shoulder as the younger's head fell into his lap, falling asleep. 

"Poor kid." 

ⓥⓜ