fifteen.

ⓥⓜ

Jimin's eyes were strained on the wall, focusing on the small slice that looked like it was cut from a blade. He sat on the floor, his back leaning against the bed as he had his knees curled up to his chest. He didn't even know why he was still here; he tried to leave but Namjoon or Jungkook just stopped him, saying something that made him feel guilty. 

"Babe. I'm going down, you coming?" Taehyung spoke, his voice deep as he finished putting on his shirt. Jimin didn't say anything, giving his head a little shake before meeting the older's ebony eyes. 

"Is Wonho here?" Taehyung glared at him, a small smug smirk playing on his lips. 

"I don't know." Jimin nodded, turning away from him and instead looking at the floor, his little finger's picking at the carpet. "Come down, we can check if he's here..." The small boy got up, slipping out of his pajamas and into a pair of short shorts and a large hoodie. He felt like a prisoner; trapped in this horrible place. It had been a week since Taehyung hit him, and yet he still flinched every time the older moved his hand up. 

"Okay." Jimin walked by Taehyung, not sparing him a glance as he made his way down the steps and into the bar, bright neon lights clashing with the white hoodie, changing it different colors. He felt Taehyung wrap his hand around his waist and he slipped out of the older's grip, making his way to the bar. He took a seat on the stool, just staring as people drank and smoked. Taehyung's attention was taken away from the small boy when a couple old friends neared him, talking him up. 

"Jimin?" The boy turned his head, gasping when he saw Jin walk in with someone. He jumped up from the desk, throwing himself into Jin's arms, holding him close, too afraid to let go. 

"J-Jinnie! O-oh my god, I-" 

"Jimin." The younger turned his head, letting go when he saw Taehyung standing behind them, his arms crossed. Jin grabbed Jimin's arm, pulling him close to his body to protect him, while sending a threatening glare to Taehyung. 

"Jin, l-let go please..." Jimin whispered, knowing that Jin would start something and definitely lose. The older listen, his eyes still staring daggers at Taehyung. 

"Baby, who is this?" Taehyung asked, his voice laced with a sickly sweetness. 

"Are you kidding me!? I'm the one who owns the cafe that you intruded! Jimin is like family to me!" Jin yelled, drawing attention from others. Jimin stood in the middle of them, not sure who to stop and who to defend. 

"Well, it's a pubic cafe so I didn't intrude. Jimin, is he like family, or is he family?" The younger gulped, flicking his gaze to Jin. 

"L-like family..." Taehyung nodded, his eyes flicking down to the younger before glaring once more at Jin and his friend. 

"Well! let's not cause any chaos here...have a drink and enjoy your night." Taehyung spoke, a smug smile plastered on his face as he raised his hands. Jin cocked his head, confused about why he went from scary demon to nice guy. Jimin smiled at Jin and waved to his friend before grabbing Taehyung's wrist and dragging him into the back room.

"Thank you." Taehyung cocked his head, his smirk falling into a thin line.

"For what, baby?" Jimin sighed, not meeting his eyes as he stared at the ground.

"Thank you for not getting all...y'know, crazy about me hugging my best friend." Taehyung hummed, wrapping his hands around the small boy's waist. Jimin flinched a bit, his eyes finally looking up at the older.

"Of course. I wanted to, but I'm trying to make up for when I hit you and...yeah." Jimin smiled, appreciating it. 

"Tae, I just want you to love me. Not hit me, not kill my fucking mom or anyone, and not harass my friends. That's all I want." The older nodded, pulling the small boy into a hug. 

"Jiminie, I love you so much, so so much. I- I know I can get a bit angry and hit you, but that's just what love is...okay?" Jimin was a bit hesitant, but nodded anyway, clinging onto the boys shirt. "Please, I'm sorry for hitting you, I- I just needed to prove how much you mean to me baby." Jimin nodded again, not quite sure what to say. 

"It's alright, I- your forgiven..."

_____

A week had past and Taehyung hadn't hurt Jimin whatsoever. He constantly bought him things; clothes, food, jewelry, cute decorations for the bedroom. Jimin hadn't asked for all this, but it made the younger happy knowing that Taehyung loved him. 

Currently Taehyung was laying on the bed, smoking as he leaned his head back on the pillows. Jimin was in front of the mirror, trying out some of the clothes Taehyung had bought him. He wore a pink sweater with ripped up jeans; the holes rather big, showing off his tan skin. Jimin smiled, turning around to stare at his back and butt. 

"It looks beautiful on you baby. Well, anything would since it's you...my gorgeous angel..." Jimin smiled a bit, taking off the jeans and staying in the sweater that went down to his mid thigh. 

"Thank you." Taehyung hummed, groaning when he felt Jimin crawl onto the bed. The younger crawled onto his lap, placing his head on the older's chest. Taehyung's hand fell to his back, rubbing comforting circles around, ever so slightly lifting the sweater. "I want cuddles."

"Not right now, baby. I wanna smoke." Jimin pouted, resting his chin on Taehyung's chest to look up at his face, doe eyes begging for affection. 

"Pleaseeee~" Taehyung sighed, pushing the bud of the cigarette into the ashtray before grabbing Jimin's waist and pulling him into a hug, rolling over onto their sides; Jimin facing Taehyung's chest, his thigh draped over Taehyung's leg. The younger snuggled into the older's neck, his small hands gripping at Taehyung's white tank top. The ravenette smiled, pressing his chapped lips to Jimin's forehead, closing his eyes and slowly falling to sleep with his dream love in his arms. 

ⓥⓜ

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

- 𝑀