twenty-two.

ⓥⓜ 

Namjoon's eyes wandered around the diner, sparing a glance at every lady that worked there. His eyes glinted when he found the pink haired gal. Taehyung was leaning up against the booth, not bothering to sit down.

"V. She's the one with pink hair- she's walking to that fat old man over there." Taehyung watched her, following her every move. He pushed himself up, walking over to the bar counter and trailing his hands on the edge. The woman came back, wiping off a part of the counter and smiling a bit at Taehyung.

"Can I help you, sir?" The ravenette smiled, about to say something until Namjoon butted in. 

"Hello there beautiful. We're looking for your brother, Lee Hoseok, or as some might know, as Wonho." The girls eyes widened, her fingers getting a bit shaky before she covered up her nerves with a cute smile. 

"O-oh...I haven't heard from him-"

"Tell us where the fuck he is!" Taehyung yelled, grabbing the girls hair and pulling her half way over the counter. Costumers gasped, getting up and staring in horror. She didn't say anything, just crying out from the pain. 

"Taehyung! Stop it." Namjoon demanded, gripping his wrist and forcing him to drop the girl back down. She cowered away, biting her lip and furiously wiping her eyes. 

"I- I don't know! He- he has a- a place far from here..."

"Where!?" The girl gasped again, panic swirling inside her from the anger in the ravenettes voice. 

"Uhm- penthouse! That one...he's staying there I think..." Namjoon licked his lips, knowing the place she was talking about. His eyes darted over to Taehyung who was drowning in anger.

"How do you know, ma'am?" Namjoon asked, trying to seem sweet to comfort her. 

"I got a facetime from him and I expected h-him but instead there was t-this really cute boy...I figured he adopted or some-"

"Fuck! That mother fucking asshole!" Taehyung screamed, slamming his fist onto the counter and slightly denting it. Namjoon sighed, grabbing the screaming man and leaving the diner. He hopped in the car, waiting for Taehyung to get in before driving off. 

ⓥⓜ

"I'm literally fucking saying Mulan is better!" Wonho yelled, throwing a handful of popcorn into Jimin's face, making the small boy giggle and crawl over to Wonho, hitting him with baby punches. 

"Nooo! Tangled is better!" Wonho smirked, throwing even more popcorn into the boys hair, laughing when he picked a piece off his shirt and ate it. Jimin stopped arguing and let his body weight fall onto the older, giggling as he wheezed. 

"Jimin...theres something I want to talk about with you..."

"Okay?" Jimin put the bowl of snacks down and snuggled against the other, looking up into his eyes. Wonho smiled, his hand resting on Jimins thigh and hair, petting them gently. 

"We, um, we had sex and we cuddle and kiss...so what does this mean? What are your feelings?" Jimin bit his lip, a blush crawling onto his cheeks. 

"Um, well I like you...b-but what about Taehyung?" Wonho sighed, dropping his gaze and scoffing a bit.

"What about him, Jimin? He's abusive and he forced himself on you! He's obsessed with you and its not good. He's dangerous. Forget him, but never forgive him." Jimin nodded, fiddling with his fingers as he looked back up at Wonho.

"He tells me he loves me." Wonho just smiled, leaning down and kissing Jimin's plump lips, gently pushing against each other.

"I do too." Jimin giggled, breathless from the kiss. 

ⓥⓜ

It was night now, a dark haze over the penthouse as the crescent moon rose, stars joining it. The penthouse was lit up, bright lights lighting up the road and entry way. The black car parked in front of it was illuminated. 

Namjoon's eyes raked over the place, smiling a little at the memories. Taehyung glared up at it, itching to kill and hurt, itching for the feel of blood. Namjoon grabbed his guns, unbuckling and stumbling out of the car, slamming the door behind him. Taehyung followed, throwing his beer can on the side of the road and walking into the lobby of the building. 

White light blinded each of them, no one in sight as the place was dead silent. Taehyung looked around, his eyes landing on the elevator. He walked over, trying to open the doors but it wouldn't work, leaving him in a cussing fit. 

"Tae! Stairs, c'mon." The male nodded, following his companion to the stairs and huffing out of energy when they kept walking. 

"Jesus, fuck. Too many stairs..." Namjoon chuckled, trotting up the stairs effortlessly and finally arriving at the label that said 'Lee Hoseok'. 

"Gonna behave right?" Taehyung hummed in response, tucking his phone into his back pocket and pulling out a key, one Wonho had forgotten about. He unlocked the door, shimmying it open and peeking his head inside. 

It was dark, a little light coming from the paused TV screen. His eyes darted around before he crept in, Namjoon hot on his trail. His heart dropped when he saw Wonho cuddled up with Jimin, the younger only in a baggy shirt and boxers. 

"Tae...don't flip." Namjoon hesitantly said, walking over and joining the male in front of the couch, looking down at the two others. "Maybe..."

"Shut up." Taehyung angled his his gun to the ceiling, pulling the trigger and blowing a hole into it. Jimin screamed, jumping up from the loud noise and scurrying off of Wonho who also woke up. Wonho panted, digging for his gun in the cushions before gasping when he felt the cold, hard muzzle of a gun press against his forehead. 

Jimin whimpered, holing himself in the corner of the couch and staring in horror up at Taehyung. Wonho shared the same look, fear coursing through him along with guilt. He couldn't protect Jimin from V, who was he kidding?

Jimin curled his legs up to his chest, fresh tears rolling down his cheeks as he watched Namjoon also take out his own gun, cocking it before aiming the tip at Wonho, too. Taehyung grinned, his tongue rolling across his bottom lip as his eyes slowly moved to Jimin's shaking body. 

"I found you, baby~"

ⓥⓜ