thirteen.

ⓥⓜ

"You fucking killed his mother?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, swishing his drink around in the crystal glass. Namjoon and Jungkook were seated with him, also following the drink, their eyes filling with disappointment. 

"She kicked him out. She deserved it."

"Taehyung! That was his mother! Honestly, I would be shocked if he doesn't leave you because of that." Jungkook nodded in agreement, his head leaning back on the leather seats. 

"I- he won't leave." Jungkook scoffed, picking his head back up and glaring at their boss. 

"Yes he would. He's already unsure about everything. I'm surprised your able to keep your job hidden from him." Taehyung shook his head, annoyed that his buddies were disagreeing with him. 

"Hey, it's not like I killed his friends, just his homophobic mother-" A crash sounded on the other side of the room and they all looked up. Jimin stood with his hands out, smashed glass floating among milk on that floor by his feet. Jimin's eyes were wide, his mouth slightly open as he stared at Taehyung. The older stood up immediately, his hands going in up by his head as if surrendering to a cop. "Jimin-"

"W-what...?" The younger felt tears rolling down his cheeks, his cheeks becoming a bit flushed.

"Jimin I did it because of what she said." The said boy gawked at him, anger settling inside him. He might have been sad, but a big part of him was easily angered. 

"You killed my fucking mother! My mother! I'm c-calling the police." Taehyung sneered, his hands dropping as he took slow steps towards Jimin. 

"I- I wouldn't if I were you. They all like me." Jimin shook his head, steeping behind the bar as he put the counter in between them to stay safe. Namjoon sighed, looking over at Jungkook who just shrugged like it was normal. Hoseok came out of the bathroom, a bit shocked when he saw Taehyung trying to corner a crying Jimin. 

"Um, what's happening?" Namjoon rolled his eyes, getting up and handing his drink to Hoseok, walking out of the door to his favorite cafe. Jungkook smirked, picking up his phone to check the little baby he's been watching. Jimin was shocked, how could these people be unaffected by murder? 

"Get away from me!" He snapped at Taehyung, his eyes filling with fear. Taehyung clenched his jaw, quickly hopping over the counter and grabbing Jimin's waist, pulling him into his body. Taehyung wrapped his hand over Jimin's mouth and dragged him back upstairs, the poor screaming boy struggling against him. He threw him onto the bed, locking the door and staring down at Jimin. "Let me go! Leave m-me the fuck alone!" 

"Jimin-"

"Go away!" Taehyung couldn't think of a way to calm the small boy down, well that was until lying became an option. 

"Jimin I did it because she was gonna hurt you!" Jimin's eyes widened, his loud cries turning into quiet sniffles. 

"What...?" Taehyung sighed, walking over to Jimin and kissing the boy's head, a frown playing on his lips when the small child flinched. 

"Yes, I went over to get more stuff of yours since you were staying here and she tried to hurt me after saying she was gonna come after you. I didn't k-know what to do! I- I couldn't let you g-get hurt..." Taehyung sat down in between the boy's legs, holding his hands and looking up at him. Jimin was shook. He couldn't deny how truthful it sounded; he had been hit and beaten by his parents.

"B-but she loved me-"

"No Jimin! That wasn't love. What we have- what we have is love." Jimin nodded, squeezing Taehyung's hands and letting his tears out, his vision blurry.