"Ask your boss to give you a copy tomorrow," I told Giorgi as I walked over to our dresser and grabbed a bottle of lotion. "Ooh! Are you giving me a massage?" He asked as I walked back over to him. "Yup. Get on your stomach," I said while he grabbed my hips and pulled me into his chest. "Let me shower first. That way you're not rubbing all my sweat into your hands," he said softly, staring at my lips. "Okay. Come to the living room when you're done. I'll do it out there," I told him before getting on my toes and pecking his warm, minty lips.

With another short kiss and a fairly loud slap against my ass, Giorgi pulled away from me and walked over to the bathroom, and I'd walked into the living room, bringing the bottle of lotion with me.

"Hey, Cameron," Yuri began as I sat down beside him. "Are you and Giorgi married?"

The question instantly sent a thousand butterflies to my stomach and my lips stretched into a wide smile. "N-no, we're not married," I giggled. "Not y—"

"Is it because of Lola?"

My head instantly cocked sideways and my eyebrows bunched. "Hmm? Wh— Lola?"

"Yeah. Is Giorgi not proposing 'cause Lola still, um— 'Cause he still has feelings for her? They were supposed to get married a long time ago, but they didn't."

My heart sunk in my chest and beat with a very heavy thump against my ribs. "They... He still has feelings for her...?" I questioned.

"I dunno. But Giorgi was talking about wanting to marry her after they dated for two years. You guys have been together a long time, right? Like, three years 'cuz I turn eight soon! Why aren't you married yet?"

The backs of my eyes burned a bit as I'd wondered about Giorgi still having feelings for Lola. "But she cheated... I've never cheated on Giorgi..." I mumbled under my breath. Shouldn't he want to marry me more for that fact...?

"Huh?"

I closed my lips and shook my head. "Nothing."

"...I'm sorry. I made you upset," Yuri apologized, crawling over Corgi before snuggling into my side.

I shook my head again and shrugged. "No, you're fine," I mumbled before clearing my throat. "Ahem! Did you eat anything? Are you hungry?"

"No, I had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I'm full," the seven-year-old said softly.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get some soy sauce really quick," I said as I'd got up. While I'd walked over to the kitchen, I'd pondered whether or not I should propose to Giorgi next week.

I mean, he doesn't act like he still has feelings for her...but could he just be good at hiding his emotions...? I mean, he's amazing at keeping secrets about what kind of gifts or goodies he gets me, so...... B-but Giorgi would tell me. We always talk to each other about everything. Surely he would tell me if he still had feelings for her...or is he not telling me because he doesn't feel comfortable enough? Am I doing something wrong?

"Babe," Giorgi suddenly whispered against my neck. I jumped and whipped around from the fridge, staring at his chest. "I shouted for you three times. What's on your mind?"

"Noth—"

"Uh-unh. What is it?"

"Nothing. I was just... I can't find the soy sauce. I guess I was searching too hard to find it that I forgot how to hear," I chuckled.

"...But it's on the left door's top shelf. You're only looking at the right door," Giorgi said while opening the left side of the fridge.

"Oh, haha.... I guess I'm really tired," I giggled forcefully. Giorgi cupped my chin and stepped closer to me so that his wet chest was just centimeters in front of my face. "What's going on, Cam?"

"Let's go to the living room so I can give you your massage," I said, ignoring his question. As I dragged him through the kitchen and into the living room, I'd fought the burning urge to cry.

If he still has feelings for Lola then I won't propose. I don't want to put him in an awkward position. Oh...should I cancel our flight to France altogether? What if they went together before I met them and I unbury some memories and leftover feelings... Yeah. I'll just tell him that I changed my mind and want to stay home during the break.

I grabbed the bottle of lotion and pumped some into my hand as Giorgi laid on the soft carpet, and chuckled a bit as I took a seat on his behind and began massaging his lower back. "A-are you sore," I asked, my voice sounding way more shaky than I anticipated it to.

"A little... Are you sad," he inquired.

I kept my mouth shut for a moment before shaking my head and humming. "Mm-mm."

"...Tell me what you did while I was at work," Giorgi commanded softly, making me roll my eyes. He knew exactly what I did while he was at work—nothing! He was only asking so that he could hear if my voice was wavering or not.

"Not much," I muttered simply.

"Cameron, what's going on? Is it something I did? Something I said?" Giorgi asked. Tears quickly filled my eyes for whatever reason and fell onto his back before I could wipe them away from my face, and although I tried to wipe them away in a manner that seemed like I was just massaging him, he knew that I was crying. "Wh— Cameron, I'm sorry. Whatever I did, I didn't mean to make you upset," my boyfriend said frantically while turning over so that he could see me. Upon rearranging me to sit over his thighs, he cupped my face and wiped my tears. "What is it? ...I-is it about my boss? I promise I didn't mean to touch her, baby. It was a complete accident."

"N-no but... Do..." my breath hitched and I'd choked on a small frog in my throat. Quickly, I swallowed it down, and tried again: "Do you... Do you still have feelings for Lola?"

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

I'm sorry for taking a fortnite and a half to update again. I hope you can forgive me. Next time I update, I will have 2 or 3, hell, maybe 4 chapters for you as an apology gift! Thank you for reading!❤️