Chapter 1* Don't get attached. Please.

'It's quiet. Sounds of silence.
Stress. Fear. Anxiety. Pain. Everyone has a chapter they don't read out loud. Whether they have secrets or not. It's complicated. They keep it close to their hearts. Don't...tell.. anyone.
But there is something you don't know. The chapter you hide from everyone could save someone else.'
-sincerely
A. Jefferson

She wrote this quietly in her small beat-up leather notebook. She writes to escape from the real world. The real world she's living in. In this real world, her father leaves for France...Again.

Alexa sets the leather notebook down on her bed. She has always noticed how the unsettling quiet gave her a feeling that turned in her stomach.

Alexa climbs out of bed and walks to the living room, she then sits on the couch and sighs. She looked out the window and sees two young people who she presumes to know.

The names of these people were Theodosia Burr, daughter of modern day politician Aaron Burr. The second one was the sweet Phillip Hamilton, son of Alexander and Eliza Hamilton.

Everyone in this small town of New York knew and loved them, and everyone looked at them and saw the perfect couple...the most perfect, adorable, sweet, loving, best couple.

Alexa had always loved him though, Phillip never knew. She watched them through the window, and began to cry.

'Please don't get too attached.'

She begged herself. Alexa learned that getting attached was one of the most horrible things in the world, especially when that one thing at you get attached to...

leaves.