1

3rd person's POV

"They've got to be kidding, it's already time to go home, why do we need to stay here?" Hyejoo groans, eager to get home to go home and play video games on her computer.

"Ya Hyunjin" she kicked her twin's chair causing for the girl older than her for 20 minutes to wake up.

"What!?" the older asked, clearly annoyed by the younger.

"Do you have any idea why are they keeping us here and not letting us to go home already?" Hyejoo asked and look at Hyunjin, who still has a frown on her face.

"What???" she look at the wall clock and stand up. She sling her bag in her arms and dust her clothes.

"Where are you going?" Hyejoo asked while looking at the older.

"To Heejin's classroom" Hyunjin answered shortly

"Let me come with you" Hyejoo said and gather her things. The two exits their room and went to classroom next to it.

The two casually walked inside and go straight to the three girl's direction.

"Didn't they tell us to stay put in our respective room?" Heejin said as soon as she saw the two.

"Yerimie" Hyunjin hugged her another twin sister, basically they're triplets and the oldest among them is the one who acts like the youngest most of the time.

"Aigoo Hyunjinnie" Yerim hugged her back and pat her back lightly. Hyejoo just sit beside her girlfriend and give her cheeks a peck.

Ha Sooyoung is our religion
12 people

momseul
kids where are y'all?

momlip
our classroom, y?

momseul
gather up, we're leaving this damn school

yvesus
let's meet at the main building, first floor

"What's up with them?" Chaewon asked and Hyejoo look at her phone.

"Who the fuck changed the gc name again?" she said then proceed to read the unnies' messages.

"We should go" Hyejoo helped Chaewon to gather her things

"Go where?" Heejin asked, looking at the two.

"The unnies asked us to meet them downstairs" Chaewon said as they're on the third floor of the main building.

"Really?" Heejin also started to pack her things. The three finished packing their things and walk out of the room.

"Should we go to Yeojinnie?" Hyunjin asked and side-eyed Yerim. The girl nodded and they took a turn to Yeojin's classroom.

"Hey smol bean, let's go" Hyejoo said and the youngest didn't ask and just pack her things then went to her unnies. The six of them walk downstairs and see the unnie line there near the entrance.

"Haseul-unnie, what's up?" Heejin asked and the six older girls just drag the maknaes to the parking lot of their school.

"Jinsoul and Lippie, take the triplets and Chaewon" Haseul said and the two nodded. Jinsoul sat on the driver's seat while Jungeun sat on the shotgun seat with Yerim on her lap.

"Okay what the hell is happening and why are we leaving?" Hyejoo asked then elbowed Hyunjin, telling her to move a little.

"We'll explain later, for now we just need to get home quickly" Jungeun said and Jinsoul starts the engine.

"What the hell?" they all blurted out as they see the situation in the town. Cars are everywhere, some crashed over something and some are just in the middle of the road.

"Fuck" Jinsoul cursed and speed up as she tries to catch up with Sooyoung's car.

Meanwhile in Sooyoung's car...

"What the hell do you mean by zombies? They're not real what the fuck stop joking around" Heejin said and look at the back, hoping to see Jinsoul's car after them.

"My dad would never joke around like this, here see it yourself" Sooyoung said and toss her phone to the back. It landed right on Heejin's lap and she reads the exchanges of text messages of Sooyoung with her father that is a policeman.

"This can't be fucking true"

"Sooyoung-unnie watch out!" Yeojin yelled when she see a person in the middle of the road but it's too late. Sooyoung stepped on the break but her car already hit the woman.

"Shit" she cursed and remove her seatbelt when Haseul grab her shoulders.

"Don't." she said firmly and look at the girl laying on the ground.

"Seul-"

"She may not be a human anymore, Soo" Haseul cutted Sooyoung off and they all just sit there. The girl moved and then turn her head towards them.

"So it's true?" Heejin covered her mouth using her hand.

"OWWWSHIT"

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?"

"LET'S GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE"

Haseul's right, the girl looks like a zombie, white eyes, pale skin, veins popping out and one of her arms is already detached from her body.

It started running towards them and Sooyoung quickly step on the gas, hitting the girl again.

"Sorry!" she apologizes and speed up to their apartment unit. She look at the mirror and see Jinsoul's car behind.

"Let's just hope that there's no zombies there"

After ten minutes drive, they reached their apartment building and pulled over in front. They saw through the glass door that there's zombies lurking around the entrance and they look at each other.

"Now how the fuck do we go upstairs?" Hyejoo said and Yerim looked at her.

"The fire escape" she blurted out and the triplets look at each other.

"Yeah! We can use the fire escape!" they look at the fire escape and luckily there's no zombies around the area. How the fuck does these creatures even exist?

Jungeun roll down the window a bit and whisper-yelled to get the attention of the people in the other car.

"We'll take the fire escape" she said and quietly open the car door. One by one they get off the car with their hearts beating loud due to nervous and fright. Hyejoo take the lead to the fire escape and the others followed. Hyunjin saw a bat chilling on the ground and decided to pick it up.

"You go first" she said to Heejin as the two of them are the only ones who remains there. She climbs up the last and pull the ladder up so if it happens that the zombies know how to use it, they won't be able to climb up.

"Who the fuck had the idea to take the apartment in the middle?" Hyejoo whispered as she peek inside through the glass part of the door. It's unlocked but she can see couple of zombies walking around the hall way.

"What's the matter?" Hyunjin approached her twin and cursed when she saw the inside.

"Move out of the way" Hyunjin said and grip the bat tightly.