epilogue

2.5 years later

"Good morning Mrs. Evans," Chris greeted his wife with a smile. He shut the book he was currently reading (The Expectant Father: The Ultimate Guide for Dads-to-be) and placed it on the coffee table in front of him beside his 'World's Best Husband' mug. Andi had gifted it to him on their one year anniversary and he'd used it everyday since.

"Come back to bed," Andi whined, her eyes only half open as Dodger sauntered behind her. As soon as he noticed the snow falling outside, he ran straight to the floor to ceiling window and curled up beside it. "I'm cold and I want you to hold me."

Chris looked down at what he was wearing, (nothing but a pair of briefs) and compared it with Andi's ensemble (one of his Patriots hoodies, black yoga pants and the taco socks she bought him for his 40th birthday).

This was Andi's second winter in Boston and although she wasn't quite used to the snow, she still preferred the cool Massachusetts weather to California's heat. Also, she loved using the climate as an excuse to spend her days cuddling with Chris in their beautiful home.

Within the months following their elopement, the couple decided to hire someone to decorate the place in Boston they'd bought before they got married. And when they finally arrived in Massachusetts, they were over the moon about the end result. Andi loved entertaining his family with movie nights in their media room, game nights in their family room and dinners in their formal dining room. They hosted guests at least three times a month and Chris loved her for giving his hometown another chance.

"Let's get you back to bed." He stood up from the couch and headed toward her, intertwining their fingers as soon as he was within a foot of her.

When they reached their bedroom, he lifted the duvet on her side of the bed and watched her crawl in before heading to his own side and doing the same. He spooned her body immediately, slinging his left arm around her waist and enveloping her pregnant belly.

He kissed the back of her neck, slid his warm hand up her hoodie and rested it on her round stomach. "Is that better my Andi Bandi?"

"Mhmm." She nodded while running her finger over his wedding band.

Within the 2 and a half years they'd been married, the only times she ever saw him without his ring was when he was on set working. Other than that, it had been practically glued to his left finger; a constant reminder that he was hers forever and she was his.

"It's a permanent part of my hand now," he commented when Andi gently twisted his wedding band.

"That's so hot."

"You know what's even hotter? The fact that you, Mrs. Andrea Nicole Evans, are carrying our baby girl."

"Our baby girl is carrying me at this point."

"You're doing fantastic honey and we're almost there." He kissed her shoulder and began running his hand up and down her belly. "You are carrying a tiny human in there and if that's not the most incredible thing in the world, I don't know what is."

"I'm tired all the time, my bladder is weaker than Anthony Mackie's hairline, my back is killing me and my boobs are HUGE and sore. Not to mention the fact that she wakes me up at 4:30 every morning to stick her foot in my ribs... I think she's the one in control here."

"She's already so much like mommy then. Let's name her Andrea Jr."

"I'll kill you."

"I love you too," Chris laughed.

It'd been about 3 months since they found out the sex of their child and still had no idea what they wanted to name her. They went through countless baby name books and even asked for suggestions from their family, friends and fans. However, not one name stuck out.