twenty-six

liked by zendaya, tomholland2013 and 5,840,277 othersandrea_hathaway the view is nice from Boston 🥵 View all 620,369 commentstomholland2013 wait when did this happen?!klaythompson 😪GiselleSteinerMUA is Chris still acting like he doesn't know how...

andrea_hathaway the view is nice from Boston 🥵
View all 620,369 comments
tomholland2013 wait when did this happen?!
klaythompson 😪
GiselleSteinerMUA is Chris still acting like he doesn't know how hot he is?
ayeshacurry happy for you ❤️
April 15, 2020

"I get it." Andi repeated for what seemed like the millionth time. Her publicist was currently chewing her out for revealing her relationship with Chris without coming to her about it. She didn't see what the big deal was, especially since she ran it by Chris first. She just couldn't bare to hide her relationship from the world when all she wanted to do was show off her man.

"From here until forever, you will be referred to as Chris Evans's girlfriend in the media. Ex-girlfriend if you don't make it," her publicist, Rachel, scolded. "Chris Evans's Girlfriend Andrea Hathaway Lands New Role in Netflix thriller. Chris Evans's New Flame Spotted at Nobu. Captain America's Girlfriend-"

"I get it," Andi interrupted.

"Andi, this is a whole new territory for you. There is a dramatic shift in power dynamic between dating Klay Thompson and dating Chris Evans," she softened her voice. "With Klay, he was Andrea Hathaway's NBA boyfriend. With Chris, you're his actress girlfriend. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"Yes."

Although Andi had 20 million more social media followers than Chris, he was still more well known across all spectrums due to his role as Captain America.

"You're going to get flooded with calls texts from acquaintances asking about your relationship. Don't give any details. They will end up on the front page of every news site tomorrow morning."

"My phone is going off as soon as we hang up here."

"I wish you would've waited," Rachel spoke more to herself than to Andi. "You have 12 virtual interviews next week for the Netflix show and the first thing they're going to ask you about is Chris; who is your BOYFRIEND, not fiancé."

"Okay. He's my boyfriend."

"Don't even wear your ring around the house, Andi. I mean that."

"I don't have a ring yet but when I do, I'll be sure to hide it in my vagina."

"Everything is a joke to you, huh?"

Andi breathed. "No."

"This is your career, your image. I don't want everything you do from here on out being shadowed due to your relationship, that's all," Rachel spoke sincerely. "I'll get in touch with Chris's publicist and see about putting out a joint statement or something but until then, text me Chris's address please. You have PR boxes coming from Savage x Fenty and Fenty Beauty."

"Thank you," Andi spoke. She would never regret the decision she made 2 years ago to fire her big Hollywood publicist and replace her with her pal from college, Rachel. They'd both attended Texas A&M University, where they were once roommates. Although they were never best friends, they always had a strong relationship based on mutual respect. There was absolutely nobody else Andi would trust with her pubic image. "I love you Rachel. Don't forget that."