forty-nine

Warning: sexual language/ descriptions

This chapter is literally just smut so for anyone who isn't into that, you can definitely skip it and not miss anything important to the story.

"We have a problem," Chris spoke after exiting the master bathroom.

He walked over to his bed, his eyes fixed on Andi's ass, as she laid on her stomach and completely naked. Upon joining her on the bed, he placed a wet kiss on her backside then licked the smooth skin afterwards.

Andi smiled and rolled onto her side to face the man who was sitting on the edge of the bed, near her ass. She rested her head on a propped up hand and bit her bottom lip while observing his naked body. "What's the problem?" she asked, lacking the discipline to stop her hand from reaching for his length.

Chris grabbed her wrist before she could touch his erection. "All out of condoms."

"What? How?!"

"I didn't have that many left to begin with and I didn't think to replace them since we don't generally use them."

"What about the one that was in your wallet?"

He ran a hand over his face and sighed. "I threw it away after I realized how much you didn't like me carrying it."

"Fucking hell," Andi let out a breath of frustration and rolled onto her back.

Because she hadn't completed her first birth control pack yet, they still needed to use supplementary protection to prevent pregnancy.

After weeks of craving his body and touch, the last thing Andi expected was for them to have to hold off even longer due to the fact that neither of them had a condom. Her hunger for him was growing stronger than her disinterest in having a baby.

"I know," Chris frowned and laid next to his girlfriend, leaving a comfortable amount of distance between the two before looking up at the ceiling to avoid the temptation of her immaculate body.

"Maybe Scott has one?"

"Not likely. His boyfriend lives in Boston so there would be no reason for him to bring a pack of condoms to California."

She stayed silent for a beat then cuddled into Chris's chest. She ran a hand down his arm and kissed his throat. "Just pull out."

"I don't trust myself to do that with you. It's been way too long since we were together."

"Just ten minutes and you can finish in the shower?"

"Do you really think I would last ten minutes right now?" He asked with a chuckle. The first time he and Andi had sex, it felt so good that he barely lasted 5 minutes. Though he made up for it with multiple, longer, rounds that same night, he didn't want a repeat.

"I don't care."

"If we do this the way you're suggesting, you're gonna get pregnant."

"I don't care," she repeated.

"You don't care if you get pregnant?"

Andi shook her head and kicked her leg in the air, revealing her slick entrance.

By then, Chris could no longer keep his eyes on the ceiling and looked down at her sex, admiring the part of her that was exclusively his. In response, his dick throbbed even more.

"I think we're just gonna focus on you today," Chris spoke as he moved down her body and sat on his knees before her womanhood.

He grabbed her leg, that was still in the air, and placed her foot on his shoulder. He then hooked an arm around her calf and placed a wet kiss on her ankle, kissing lower and lower until he was at her inner thigh.