nine

"Ta-da!" Chris smiled at Andi's expression they entered his living room. He had spent the night before planning and setting up a Shrek themed date (based on her favorite movie) and had even got a 4 foot plush Shrek toy overnighted to his home.

Due to covid, he wasn't able to take her out for a romantic night on the town, thus forcing him to be more creative to devise a memorable night for his woman.

He watched from the doorway as Andi examined the area that was filled with green and brown balloons along with cardboard cutouts of a few characters including: Shrek, Donkey, Fiona and Lord Farquaad.

"OH MY GOD!" Andi's shouted when she noticed the plate of gingerbread cookies on the coffee table. With Giselle's help, Chris was able to both bake and decorate them as perfect replicas of The Gingerbread Man from the movie. "THESE LOOK JUST LIKE GINGY!"

"That was the point baby." Chris laughed. He continued watching Andi intently, his smile growing with each passing second as she picked up the Shrek plush and hugged it tightly.

"I can't believe you did all this for me and we're not even in a relationship yet." Andi spoke more to herself than to him before walking over to envelop him in her arms. 

"Would you like to be in a relationship?"

"Well yeah but-"

Chris cut her off with a kiss. "You're my girlfriend now."

"Yeah okay." She laughed.

"I'm serious. Do you want to be my girlfriend Draya?"

"How can I say no to someone who would do all of this for me?" She gesticulated. Although their relationship progressed wondrously quick, it still felt very natural and organic to Andi. It wasn't the fact that she was already completely enamored by Chris that frightened her, but the fact that she had never felt that way about anybody else. "Is it weird that I want to say I love you already?"

He shook his head. "I understand how it can seem a little abrupt but think about it... We've practically spent 8 hours a day hanging out for 7 weeks straight." Chris brought up. "I've spent more time with you within that time than I had with my last 3 girlfriends combined. And it certainly doesn't hurt that we built a strong friendship beforehand. It's impossible to build a house on a weak foundation."

"You're right." Andi stroked his beard. "I love you...r bread. I love your bread."

"Ha Ha." He rolled his eyes playfully before planting his lips on her. The very notion that his body warmed and his cheeks flushed every time they kissed was unheard of for him. Each time they touched, he experienced the very same emotions as he did the very first time. "I love you Draya. And your bread was delicious by the way."

"I hope you didn't eat too much. I poisoned it."

"Is that way Mackie was on the toilet all night? Poor guy." Chris joked then plopped down on the cream sectional couch behind him. He patted the empty area beside him, causing Andi to sit as well before slinging her right leg over his left. He stroked her leg softly and she began to run her fingers through his dark hair.

Andi watched Chris keenly as he pressed play on the remote, starting the first Shrek movie that he'd cued up before she arrived. She could hardly keep her eyes off of him, admiring his stunning features, while he caressed her leg absentmindedly.

He met her gaze with a smile when he noticed her staring. "Yes Andi?"

"I just love you."

"And I love you back."

Andi grinned when Chris pulled her closer to his body to kiss her tenderly. What started as a soft and sweet act of love quickly shifted to thirst and craving as Andi opened her mouth into the kiss. Chris immediately slid his tongue inside while his fingers roamed down the side of her body, stopping just below her hips.

He could hardly control himself as he forced himself not to stick his hand down her pants.With every passing second, his chest tightened and his body was filled with an intense longing from head to toe. All he wanted to do was make love to his new girlfriend, to be inside of her.

As their lips continued to move in harmony, Andi couldn't stop her hands from roaming up Chris's black shirt. She could feel him shiver when her fingers trailed down his abs.

"We should stop." He spoke brusquely, lightly pushing Andi away. If they continued on at the rate they were going, he wouldn't last two minutes.

"Okay. No worries." Andi replied with a sigh. She rested her head on Chris's shoulder when he leaned back into the couch, placing a pillow on his lap immediately afterwards. She lifted the pillow right away, revealing his boner, and laughed. "Chris... my leg has been on your lap this entire time. I've known it was there... You don't have to hide it from me."

"I'm hiding it from myself."

"Thank god for that little pink vibrator I have next to my bed." Andi joked. "I would be lost without her."

"I have a feeling you won't be using her tonight." Chris spoke, his voice deeper than normal.

"Really? Why is that?" She asked sarcastically.

Rather than responding, Chris pulled Andi onto his lap and smashed his lips onto hers. He used his hands to cuff her bottom as she slid her tongue into his mouth.

Chris let out a grunt when Andi's fingers trailed down his abs once again, stopping just above the hem line. Without breaking the kiss, she easily stuck her hand inside his briefs and wrapped her fingers around his member. She was pleasantly surprised at the amount of girth she felt as Chris glanced down at her hand and back up to meet her eyes.

"Andi." He whispered against her lips. "I'm not gonna last five minutes with you."

She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him once more. "It's okay baby. We have all night."