forty-five

"What movie are we watching today Miss Hathaway?" Chris asked as he and Andi walked up the stairs to her theater room.

"Well Mr. Hathaway, I can't tell you that because it's a surprise." For us both. She added silently.

The truth of the matter was that she had no idea what movie was already cued up, due to the fact that Klay was in the room alone for almost an hour and a half earlier in the day while she spoke with her sister on FaceTime. She wouldn't have been surprised if he left a basketball game playing before he went home.

It also didn't help that she wasn't planning on seeing Chris until later, leaving her virtually no time to pick out a movie for them to watch together. Scott had insisted on kicking Chris out of his own house for a couple of hours while he prepared a 'special' dinner for them all. 

"Another Captain America flick, I presume?"

Andi shook her head. "Not one of your movies you self obsessed, narcissistic movie star!"

He smiled and raised their intertwined hands up to his lips before kissing hers. "I am all of those things. You caught me."

"I know."

"Hey, do you mind if I run to the bathroom really quick?" Chris asked right as they approached Andi's bedroom. He stopped outside of her, open, door.

She dropped her grip on his hand in response. "No problem."

"Be back in a minute." He kissed her forehead then entered her bedroom.

"Okay," Andi mumbled. She slid down the wall, until her butt touched the cold marble floor, raised her knees up to her chest and rested her head against the wall before a giggle escaped.

She always thought it was funny that Chris only ever used her master bathroom, even though there were 6 other bathrooms in her house. Within her 5,000 square foot home, Chris chose to exclusively confine himself to her well-used areas rather than any rooms that were slightly impersonal or only used on occasion. She figured it was just another, nontraditional, sign of intimacy.

It didn't take but a couple of minutes for Chris to finish and Andi squinted at him when he rejoined her.

"What do you have, Christopher?" She questioned as he held one hand behind his back, smiling as wide as can be; like a toddler hiding something he wasn't supposed to have from his parents.

He smiled before revealing the little pink vibrator that had been sitting on Andi's bathroom countertop. He twirled it between his fingers with a raised eyebrow. "This is still wet, Andi! Did you... right before you answered the door? That's what was taking so long?"

"Well I couldn't just stop in the middle so I had to finish," she rolled her eyes. "You weren't supposed to be here anyways!"

"I texted you an hour ago to tell you I was coming. That's fair warning."

"Give it to me." Andi barely reached for the vibrator in his hands as she remained sitting on the floor. "I didn't get the chance to clean it before you showed up and now you're getting... me all over your fingers."

Chris let out a laugh as he thoroughly examined the sex toy, not minding the moisture that was now on his fingers. "That doesn't bother me, really. I've seen, touched and tasted every part of you already."

"GIVE IT BAAAACK."

"Are you even wearing panties under those shorts?"

Andi didn't respond, instead she covered her face with her hands.

"My Andi Band..." He sat next to her and tucked the vibrator in his pocket, to avoid putting it on the floor. "I'm sorry. I was only joking."

"I just feel weird," she mumbled into her palms. Although Chris had tasted her and been inside of her hundreds of times, she still felt extremely exposed for reasons she didn't know how to express.