"Y-you and mum wouldn't h-have fought if i-it wasn't for me. I-I'm sorry I ruined hers a-and your l-life." Remembering she was a mistake.

Shaking his head subtly, Hisoka held her even tighter. "Nothing is your fault Maleeka. Your mother and I were just being stupid. Our bad decisions in the past have nothing to do with you." Hisoka tried to assure her.

"B-but you and mum said your'll n-never wanted m-me." She broke down more.

Peeling her off his chest, Hisoka wiped her tears away. "It's not like that. It's just that when we found out about you, a lot had been going on at that time. Your mother had just lost her best and only friend. She almost died by getting shot in the neck. She was still in high school, and I was someone that didn't know how to handle situations like that nor understood feelings properly at that time. "

" Because I live a dangerous lifestyle, I sent your mother away to protect you too. Yes I wasn't ready to take the responsibility of being a father yet, but I truly thought at the time, sending you and her away was the best option. Please forgive me Maleeka." For the first time, Hisoka openly asked for forgiveness. He truly couldn't bare seeing his own flesh and blood in this state.

"We were both just unprepared and inexperienced when expecting you, and we handled it badly, that's all. You know how much your mother loves you. You see it everyday with the things she does with and for you. The time she spends with you. A mother who never wanted their child wouldn't be like her. " Hisoka focused the attention on you, so she wouldn't see you in a bad limelight either.

Hearing her crying die out a little, Hisoka knew he was getting through her a little bit.

"But mom is g-gone now.." She mumbled, boring her golden eyes into his own.

Falling into silence, Hisoka pulled her back into his chest for another embrace. "She just needs time, but I'll sort it out okay? I always sort out our issues isn't?" Hisoka, surprisingly for the first time again, spoke in a fatherly manner and tone. A lot of first times seemed to be happening tonight.

Feeling her nod her head against his chest, Hisoka sat on the floor, leaning his back against the window - holding her tighter until she felt better.

Brushing his fingers through her red hair, Hisoka remembered another worrisome issue he had to think about fixing.

Your failing heart and liver.

He will admit, processing everything, he felt like utter crap for telling you it's not his responsibility to care about your health because it's your fault for being an addict in the past. What in Gods name kind of state was he in to say such mean things to you.

Maybe it was true, but the right thing two people do, is deal with problems together rather than pointing fingers like they were immature brats stuck in the high school phase.

That aside, it was surreal to think about the type of fight you and him got into. It wasn't just normal yelling between two people. It was hardcore violence.

Wiping off the tiny thin trickle of blood from the corner of his lip, he stared at it, pondering.

If Hisoka wasn't the insane person that he was, he wouldn't dare be smirking subtly at the fact that you managed to injury him and trash his house within a few minutes.

Even after all these years and being the king of kings in the underworld. No one has come this close to destroying him but you.

"Oh Y/n.." He sighed out your name in a stressful but in awe manner.

That craziness between the two of you was definitely there still seven years later.

As thrilling as it is, all that will have to be a thing of the past now that Maleeka is involved. A child shouldn't be exposed to such behavior between parents because it'll teach her that physical abuse among 'couples' are normal.

It wasn't abuse in Hisoka's and your own eyes because the two of you were naturally unhinged in a unique way. However in the normal world, it was abuse, and exposing Maleeka to violence when she's so used to affection from her mother probably is traumatic.

Feeling her breathing slow down and grow steady, he figured that Maleeka probably fell asleep from overwhelming exhaustion. Being gentle and cautious, Hisoka stood up and laid her down on the bed, underneath the fluffy blanket.

Putting the lamp on dim, Hisoka put the main lights off and headed to the in suite shower to wash off his, and your dry blood plasted against his pale skin.

Letting the steaming water drip off his body, the Joker wondered what you were doing right now. Whether you were okay? Whether you got that bullet out your leg? Are you at the hospital or are you taking care of yourself at home?

He was going to leave you for the night, but something wasn't sitting right with him. He wanted Maleeka to wake up and have everything be okay again.

This is an issue that had to be sorted out before day end. No more running. No more avoiding. No more bullshit.

Turning off the shower, Hisoka took a tracksuit pants and shirt from Grimmjow's cupboard since they were built smiliar and headed down.

"Where do you keep the ice packs?" Hisoka asked no one in particular.

"Bottom left cupboard freezer." Illumi answered.

Placing the pack on the side of his face that you hit with a bat, Hisoka took Sabastian's car keys off the counter.

"Going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to find Y/n and sort this out tonight. Once and for all. " He answered in a low key determined undertone.

Hearing that, Grimmjow and Hidan impulsively got up, wanting to stop him. "Bro I don't think you two should cross paths right now." Grimmjow tried to level head with him.

"Yeah, no offense, but Y/n beat the shit out of you. Destroyed your house." Hidan pointed at his darkly bruised face and neck.

Lightly smirking, Hisoka continued to walk away. "I know she did, but I can handle her temper." He curtly replied.

"Hisoka another fight might break out! You two could kill each other for real this time because we won't be there to stop ya'll!" Grimmjow shouted after him desperately.

"Then so be it."