i love you..

It was morning Clay was already awake and George surprisingly already awake. Sapnap and Karl went to Texas to visit Sapnap's parents for the week so George and Clay had the house to themselves. Clay sat on the couch on his phone and George was doing the same it was a little bit boring because Sapnap would've yelled at them by now but he's not there. Clay put his phone down on the living room table George ignoring it.

"George" Clay said turning to face the brunette.

"Yeah Clay?" George looked at Clay.

"Take my hand" Clay put his hand out for George to take it.

"Why?" George asked.

"Don't question me" Clay said the George took his hand.

"Fine" George said standing up.

"Dance with me George" Clay smirked.

"Nope I'm a terrible dancer" George said leaving Clay.

Clay grabbed his hand again and turned him around George's other hand holding Clays shoulder before he could bump into him...

"I'm not gonna ask you again Georgie" Clay whispered into his ear George feeling his hot breath.

"shut up and dance with me"

"As you please Clay" Georgie smirked.

Clay started to dance with George both of them twisting and turning more like having the time of their lives it all about having fun and laughter...

Clay slid his hand onto George's back and quickly leaned him back then making him go back up...

Once Clay lifted George back up the continued dancing until when they turned around again Clay started to backwards until the rug once they landed Clay was on the rug and George was on top of Clay...

"Look who's the top now" George commented.

"And look who's the bottom" Clay flipped George around now George is on the rug.

"Your such a meanie" George said.

"Good to know" Clay chuckled.

"Is that that your phone ?" George questioned the ringing noise.

"No I think it's yours" Clay said getting off George.

"Who would be calling me no one calls me" George said taking out his phone answering it.

.............................................................................
"Hello?" George said.

...

"Oh um h-hi I'm still here" George stuttered.

...

"Wow long has it been 6 years right..." George scratched his head.

Clay was confused on who was on the phone...

"Okay then just text me what time" George said.

"Bye" George hung up the phone.
.............................................................................

"Who is that?" Clay said.

"M-My A-Aunt" George shook.

"I haven't talked to any family in years" George said.

"I'm sorry" Clay said.

"It's okay usually my Aunt makes it better" George said.

"Well that's good" Clay said.

"And she wanted to see me again" George said.

"Invite her to dinner" Clay said.

"Really?" George said.