high and lows of fear...

⚠️swear words ⚠️

It was morning George and Clay were sleeping together in George's bed like usual, and Sapnap and Karl were awake sitting on the bed next to each other. Karl and Sapnap have been having loads of fun together sometimes people don't realize they are a couple because how much they have been doing dance parties and karaoke. Obviously Karl and Sapnap still do couple stuff but they were worried on what happened to George and Clay. They both have been sleeping for hours and they needed to be woken up sometime.

"Hey Karl" Sapnap turned his head towards Karl putting his hand on his painted nails.

"Yeah Sapnap" Karl said moving closer to Sapnap.

"We should wake up the two lovebirds" Sapnap acknowledged having a devilish smirk.

"No I wanna stay with you" Karl dug his head close to Sapnap's chest.

"You will stay with me" Sapnap whispered putting his head onto of George's.

"Okay but remember your my love bird" Karl sat up holding Sapnap's hand.

"Always and Forever Karl" Sapnap kissed the top of Karl's head.

"Come on let's gooo" Karl rushed Sapnap to stand up holding his hand.

"Okay will grab the water" Sapnap rushed to the sink with a big bowl.

Sapnap carefully filled up the big bowl with ice cold water even Sapnap plopped in a few ice cubes more like twenty ice cubes.

"Okay let's go to there room" Karl said walking across the upstairs hall to George's room Sapnap holding the big bowl of ice cold water carefully walking with Karl. Karl opened the door making a long creak noise Sapnap followed. Sapnap and Karl a walked into Clay and George sleeping close together. George was deep into Clays touch lightly snoring but in a cute way. Clay had his arms lightly around George's torso Clay was shirtless while George was in one of his hoodies. Sapnap and Karl wasn't surprised why Clay was shirtless it was boiling hot in the room.

"This will be perfect Clay is shirtless so he is basically gonna get super cold compared to George" Sapnap whispered walking to the middle of the bed with the two on it.

"How can George be in a hoodie and sweatpants it's honking boiling in here" Karl spotted out George wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Time to wake them up" Sapnap whispered.

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS" Sapnap yelled pouring the ice cold water in the middle of the two splashing all over them.

Since George was hidden by Clay holding him Clay got the most wet out of the two. The ice cold water splashed over Clay and George the ice cubes touching Clays bare skin. George's hoodie got a little soaked and George's hair got wet otherwise every part of Clay was soaked. Clay automatically jolted awake sitting up and George just confused on what just happened.

"FUCK OFF" Clay angrily yelled standing up Sapnap and Karl knowing they fucked up big time.

"Karl run go" Sapnap said while him and Karl try to run out of the room.

"Get the fuck out" Clay said motioning from the two to leave the room.

Sapnap and Karl finally left but they enjoyed it for sure and they definitely wanted to do it again. Clay slammed the door clearly angry on what the two just did Clay definitely can get mad easily. Clay walked to the bathroom and grabbed one of the fresh towels from the cabinet the walking out. Clay started to dry his dirty blonde hair ruffling his hair all around the place. Clay removed the towel from his hair and threw it across the room definitely very feisty the towel landing in the hamper.