It is nice to be home...

After we pulled up to the house Karl wanted to stay longer I had no problem with it Karl was cool. I was thinking Karl could move in if it was okay with him Sapnap and Karl are a couple so I figure they both won't mind. I grabbed the luggage a took it into the house setting them by the couch after closing the door. Sapnap and Karl were sitting at the island and George was sitting calmly on the couch.

"Hey Karl I have something to ask you" I said looking at Karl then Karl looking at me when I called his name.

"Yeah what is it Clay" Karl looking at me.

"So since you and Sapnap are together and we all are friends I was wondering if you wanted to move in with us?" I asked Karl smiling same with Sapnap.

"YES OF COURSE THANK YOU CLAY" Karl yelled running towards hugging me I open my arms to hug him back.

"Your welcome Karl" I smiled the other backing away for the hug.

"YAY COME ON I WILL SHOW OUR ROOM" Sapnap going upstairs to show Karl the room.

"Hey Clay?" George said looking at me.

"Yes George?" I looked at George.

"What did I do last night every part when I was drunk how bad was I? George having his hood over his head.

"Well you kept saying Karl's name is Jacob and after that I took care of you cause you were drunk and you flashed me but I immediately turned around" I looked at George telling the truth.

"And once you got dressed you kissed me but I backed away" I smiled tiny bit because he was blushing.

"I'm so sorry Clay I didn't mean to do that" George sighed resting his head on his legs covering himself with his arms definitely disappointed about what he did.

"It's okay George besides you were drunk and it didn't happen when you weren't drunk" I explained even when I wish it did happen when he wasn't drunk.

"Still I'm sorry" George apologized.

"George your one of my closest friends I don't care what matters is that I'm friends with you and I'm there for you" I said going to sit next to him on the couch.

"okay" The brunette nodded.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I grabbed the remote on the living room table.

"Sure" George raising his head from his legs.

"Perfect I have just the movie it's called Lost Boys it's about this group of vampires it's so good" I explained before I played it.

"Okay I guess let's watch it" George said.

After the movie me and George chilled we ate dinner already then we fell asleep it was nice to be home...

It's was morning woke up at 11:20 AM George's psychical therapy was at noon so he would leave around 10 minutes from now. I went downstairs and saw George sitting by the island.

"Morning" I said touching George's shoulder.

"Hi" George said.

"Where's Karl and Sapnap?" I asked looking around.

"They went to Karl's house for him to move in" George putting his phone down turning around to face me.

"Oh okay also" I said before getting cut off by George's saying.

"Yes I know I have to go to psychical therapy" George said standing about to leave the place.

"You read my mind" I looked at him.

"See you in about a hour or two" George waving his hand with the other he is opening the door.

"In a hour or two" I waved bye to George before he left.

Now I was lonely but I decided to go and eat breakfast for me I grabbed the milk and the cereal. Once I got done with my cereal I took care of my dishes putting them in the sink. I was bored so I decided to watch one episode of The Flash I know some people say it's lame for my age but like I care. I actually enjoyed the show I was on episode 9 I started watching it like yesterday I am interested in superhero shows. After I finished the episode I looked at the time George was gonna be home in about 49 minutes so I still had time to spare. I decided to go upstairs and do something still clueless on what to do. I decided to get out my electric guitar and try to play it maybe I will consider to play again like I used too. I went into my closet and grabbed a neon green electric guitar with a black strap connected to it and then I went to my nightstand and the first drawer I grabbed a pick with a black lighting bill in the middle of it. I then grabbed my effect pedals, audio cable, and my amplifier.The before I even knew it I started to play again it had been awhile since I played not counting karaoke night. I was thinking what song to play on the electric guitar then I decided to play kind of one of my favorite songs Rockstar by Nickleback it seemed pretty easy. I figured out the cords so I tried to play the song is a classic I started to strum on one cord. After that one cord it was a loud noise I forgot how loud the electric guitar is then I strummed another and another. I kept strumming until I played the full on song then I played the whole song again and again. Then I understood how to play the song then on karaoke night I decided to play She looks so perfect from 5 seconds of summer so I'm gonna play it again since I was good. Then maybe after I will play my parts of the song George sang since I was also good at that. I started to play the songs then 1 minute of playing turned into 40 minutes but I didn't notice. I stopped playing for a second and I went and grabbed my earphones and plugged them into my phone and played my Spotify playlist. The song that started to play first was This December from Ricky Montgomery I liked this song and the artist in general. While I had my earphones in my ears listening to music I played the electric guitar strumming the cords. On my playlist after each song another one came on now it was Sweater Weather then Heather. I heard absolutely nothing because my guitar and the music was really loud good thing I don't have neighbors. I started to play She looks so perfect from 5 seconds of summer I loved that song so much probably my favorite song ever. Even if I had 195 songs on my playlist it's still my favorite song for sure. I was still strumming the song the electric guitar being loud but no one was home so I don't care.

"Clay?" Someone said

"Clay" they said again

"CLAY" the voice getting louder me stop playing and I turn off my music.

"Oh I didn't know you were back" I said looking at the brunette.

"Is that?" George asked.

"Oh yah this is my electric guitar" I said holding the guitar up too show him.

"Can I watch?" George asked.

"Sure" I said then George watching me play.

Then for most of the night it was me and George then Sapnap and Karl got back way later...

1246 words :)