family reunion...

⚠️bad words and mention of murder ⚠️

"No fucking way" I said seeing one person I thought I would never see.

"Are you gonna let me in or what?" The blond woman said with freckles and emerald green eyes like me.

"Of course" I said letting her in.

"Oh my god I missed you!" I yelled lifting her really high up from the floor by the waist spinning us in circles.

"CLAY LET ME DOWN NOW!" She yelled.

"Why the hell did I get a call saying you went to jail!" She yelled punching me.

"They said that I murdered dad but I didn't so I went to jail and they did a dna test and I got let out and no need to hit me" I said.

"I'm not going to his funeral I'm gonna have the time of life when it's his funeral" I said.

"One second" I said walking towards the brunette bending down next to him.

"George?" I said.

He was sleeping...

"I'm gonna take him to his room Drista I'll be back and feel free to do whatever you want" I said carrying George to his room bridal style.

I carefully set George in his bed tucking him in under the covers then I went back downstairs...

"Who was that?" Drista asked.

"That is George my friend Sapnap is upstairs" I answered.

"I must say one thing you will always have good taste in men your last girlfriend was a bitch" Drista said.

"Drista me and George are only friends nothing more than that" I explained.

"Sure then why didn't you just wake him up instead of carrying him?" Drista looked at me.

"Because he was sleeping I didn't wanna wake him" I said.

"Yeah yeah whatever anyways where's Snapmap?" Drista said.

"Upstairs probably singing songs with his boyfriend who knows" I said.

"BOYFRIEND I wanna see him right now"  Drista demanded.

"Follow me then" I said walking to Sapnap's room.

"I'm gonna close Georges door" I said walking into his room closing the door.

"His room all the way down there" I said walking to his room entering the room.

"WHEN DID YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Drista yelled kind of.

"DRISTA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Sapnap yelled.

"WHERE IS HE I WANNA MEET HIM NOW" Drista yelled.

"Okay then Karl" Sapnap said.

"Yeah?" Karl said walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know we had company hi I'm Karl" Karl's said.

"Karl this is my sister Drista and Drista this is Karl" I introduced them.

"So this is your boyfriend he already seems like the perfect match" Drista smiled.

"Thank you Drista I agree too" Sapnap looked at Karl smiling.

"I'm going to check on George" I said leaving the room to check on George.

"Okay those two need to get together I haven't even known George but I have a feeling Clay was literally carrying him to the bedroom" Drista said.

"Trust me sister Dream he has done that more that once and when Dream went to jail for a few days George was in a bad place but was a nightmare" Sapnap said.