what happend?

⚠️mention of blood⚠️

Everything was dark I couldn't hear no one a slight yelling noise happens...

"GEORGE" someone yelled.

It sounded like someone I recognized but I don't know who I heard someone walking up to me....

"george please wake up I can't live without you please don't do this to me it's all my fault" Someone sobbed putting there head on my chest.

————————————————————————

"george please I don't know what to do without you" Someone said sobbing putting their haead on my chest.

   I kind of recognized the voice but I'm not sure who. I just know that I can't feel my right leg and I have a headache. I can kind of see the light but blurry.

"george" someone said looking at me putting their hand on my hand.

"oh my god your awake can we get a doctor in here please" The person said trying to wipe their tears.

Then my vision starts coming clear but slowly I look to my right and there he was...

Clay...

"Hi welcome back George I am Dr. Wilson you have some bruises and cuts from your accident. Don't worry though your friends took care of you and brought you here. Let's discuss what happened so when you were here there was glass stuck in your right leg. We got it out and you broke your right leg we will give you crutches though" The doctor said.

"You can be released tomorrow but we have to get that leg back in shape so go easy on that leg use the crutches and you can get a cast" Dr. Wilson said.

"Ok sound like a plan thank you Dr. Wilson" Clay said holding my hand.

"Your welcome and also for your cast out of all these colors you can pick your cast color" Dr. Wilson said showing me a paper.

I tried to pick my color but I am colorblind so I can't choose the color.

"Sorry to interrupt but Dr. Wilson he is colorblind but his favorite color is blue because he can only see that color so the blue one" Clay said.

"I am so deeply sorry but ok so the blue one" Dr. Wilson said.

"Yes" Clay said.

"Sounds like a plan" Dr. Wilson said leaving closing the door.

"Hey George" Clay said rubbing my hand.

"W-What happened?" I said my voice was raspy from earlier.

"Well we went to the party and you ran into some guy and he was super wasted. And he choked you and I saw a was fighting your battle until you got up pushed me away. Then you started throwing punches at him really good and you punched him one last time and he fell. Then you were so tired and you blacked out Clay explained.

"My punches were really good?" I said.

"Hell yah" Clay said still holding my hand.

"That explains it I was in football" I said

"You are full of surprises first taking care of me then the door now football" Clay said.

"You are very talented George Davidson" Clay said.

"Yes indeed I am" I said smiling.

"Hey why are you crying are you ok?" I said looking at Clay crying.

"It's just that it my fault you got hurt I accidentally lost you I said you would be by my side at all times" Clay wiping his tears.

"Hey hey no it's not your fault and stop crying" I said wiping Clay's tears.

"How's the dipshit doing?" I said.

"I don't know I just know you really fucked him up" Clay said.

"GEORGE YOUR AWAKE!" Sapnap said running towards me hugging me.

"Jeez I'm still sore" Sapnap said.

"I don't care I'm just glad your alive" Sapnap said backing away from the hug.

"Anyways I should go I have something to do" Sapnap said winking at Clay.

"Ok bye Sapnap" I said waving

*ding*

————————————————————————
Sapnap :)

Tell him you love him
read at 4:34
————————————————————————
I was so glad George was ok I was worried he was bleeding god I had his own blood on me. He clearly looks fine now but his leg is broken but he can use crutches so it isn't so bad. He can recover from it just will need physical therapy but I will help him.

"Clay your bleeding" George said putting his hand on my face.

His touch was so warm...

"I know but I don't care right now I'm fine" I said looking at George.

                          *6 hours later*

"What time is it?" George said looking at me.

"9:34" I said looking at the timer.

"You should probably get to bed your pretty sore" I said.

"Clay can I ask you a question?" George said.

"You can ask me anything?" I said leaning back in the chair.

"When was the last time you slept?" George said.

"Well whenever the party was so 2 days ago" I said.

"You need to get some sleep Clay you must be so tired I don't wanna be the person who is not making you sleep" George said yawning.

"Clay I can't let you keep watching me if you aren't gonna sleep" George said.

"It's ok just I was worried that's all but if you want me too sleep I will just I'm not leaving the hospital room I'm not gonna leave you again" I said yawning.

"Ok but it must be so uncomfortable sitting in that chair for a while" George said.

"You can sleep right next to me" George said patting the bed.

"Ok then" I said going to lay next to George in the hospital bed.

*crackle*

"Are you ok George?" I said worried cause George is scared of lightning.

"I'm ok it only gives me the chills a little" George said.

"Ok" I said laying down next to George in the dark.

"Hey Clay are you gonna kick a door again?" The smaller one asked.

"No I will not" I said laughing.

"mmmmmm" George said.

"George?" I said looking over to the brunette.

"oh" I whispered seeing the brunette sleeping.

"i love you" the brunette whispered in his sleep.

        His snore was so cute I could feel his warm air but I couldn't ignore what George said. Does he actually love me he was sleeping so he clearly didn't mean it right. He didn't mean it why would someone live a weirdo like me but this would probably risk our friendship. I rather get hurt than risk our friendship. I tried to stop George but I was weak I'm a weakling. Why couldn't George just not push me away I had the guys were he was I was throwing punches at him.

but he saved me...

Authors note: I decided to post this earlier than I usually do soooo enjoy! :)

1130 words :)