your gonna have to try...

⚠️tw⚠️

It was a hour later when Sapnap left to meet with his "friend" it was 12:03 PM it was just me and Clay. I really didn't want to learn how to use crutches but I have too at some point.

"Are you ready?" Clay said asking me.

"More than I will ever be" I said sighing.

"Let me grab those crutches" Clay said running upstairs.

"Ok" I said sitting on the couch.

"Let me put these here" Clay said setting the crutches by the front door.

"We are gonna do it outside it is nice outside does that sound ok?" Clay said walking towards me.

"Sure" I said.

"Ok first let me help you get up" Clay said.

"Yah don't you think" I said sitting up.

"Ok we're gonna try something" Clay said.

"First let me help you stand up on the couch" Clay said picking me up putting me standing up on the couch.

"Now I will turn around and you put your arms around my neck" Clay said turning around me looking at his back while me putting his arms around his neck.

"Now don't let go" Clay said.

"What" I said confused.

"AhHHh" I screamed while Clay grabbing my legs putting them around his waist.

"Let me grab the crutches and we will be outside" Clay said me still on his back.

"Carrying me again" I said rolling me eyes.

"Yes indeed" Clay said carrying the crutches with his other hand and opening the door with his right hand.

"Ok carefully follow my instructions again"Clay said putting the crutches down by the bench outside.

"Put both of your legs on my right side of my waist" Clay said putting his hands up like he was in surrender.

"Ok" I said following his instructions.

"Ok now your gonna have to trust me" Clay said.

"Ok I guess" I said.

"Let go" Clay said.

"I'm not sure about this" I said shaking my head slightly.

"Do you trust me George?" Clay said turning his head to the right to hear me.

"Yes" I said.

"Then let me go" Clay said.

"Ok" I said nervously sighing.

After I said that I knew what I had to do...

I had to let go...

"please catch me" I whispered to myself obviously Clay heard it.

"CLAY!" I yelled after letting go falling.

"I gotcha" Clay said catching me a inch from the floor.

"You almost killed me" I said Clay holding me bridal style.

"Your lucky your still alive" Clay said setting me down on the bench.

When Clay caught me a had a flutter in my heart for some reason I knew I had feelings for him but he caught me all the time but why right now...

"Now first let me show you how to use them first you put the crutches upward then put them under your arm and the push down still standing on your non hurt leg and basically swing your body to were what direction your in and you land on your non hurt leg then move the crutches" Clay said showing me the steps.