it happend so fast...

⚠️mentions of last chapter so big tw⚠️

It happened so fast...

Me and Clay just wanted to go roller skating then it turned to a big murder fest. One question that has been bugging me is how is Clay doing. Clay has been in jail for 5 days for nothing I know Clay didn't kill his own dad even how much he hates him.

I couldn't speak at all I couldn't even think all that I knew is the I am in jail for nothing. Yes I hate my dad but I never wanted him too die.

"Hey you" The officer said standing in front of the bars me turning around.

"Hi I am Daryl I am a detective I need to bring you in for questioning" The detective said then I nodded standing up.

I put my arms together so the officer can put the handcuffs on...

"What are you doing?" The officer asked questioning my movement.

"oh I'm sorry I thought you wanted to put handcuffs on me" I put my arms down into my pockets.

"Just turn around" the officer said me doing as told because it's obvious he's the police.

"My office is right here" The detective said going into the room me following and the officer following me.

"Please have a seat" The detective said me doing as told.

"Like I said I am just here for questioning just what I require for you to do is tell the truth" The detective put his hands on the table.

"Understood" I put my hands on the table.

"Glad so first you said the person was your father" The detective trying to understand the situation.

"Yes sir" I nodded.

"Also no need to call me sir Daryl is fine" Daryl said.

"Okay Daryl it is" I said looking at the detective.

"Okay so you father can you please explain the relationship with him" Daryl asked.

"And I understand this might be hard for you so take your time" The detective said.

"It's okay but our relationship was terrible when I was born everything was okay. Just he constantly yelled at me and grabbed my hand but my mom was there to tell him to calm down. Then she died when I was 14 and everything got worse he started to hurt me and the yelling got louder I was the older one so I had to protect my sister." I said telling Daryl what happened.

"Um actually I still have a scar on my arm when he grabbed me" I said.

"That must be awful I'm so sorry for you loss you said you have a sister that was watching everything did she ever get hurt or stuff like you" The detective said.

"Yes my sister Drista she definitely got yelled at more than me but I got hurt way worse than her" I said.

"Hold on I'm getting as call I will be back" The officer said leaving the room.

"About how your dad died situation how did that go out" Daryl asked.

"Well when my mom died two years later I made a friend named George and we decided to him to move in with my friend Sapnap and recently a another friend of mine Karl moved in" I said not done talking.

"Then me and George are at the house together alone Sapnap and Karl are doing something and me and George wanted to roller skate so we got our shoes on and left when we walked of the house I saw my dad and I told George to leave because if something ever happened to him I would never forgive myself so left and it was just me and my dad" I explained.