truth or dare...

⚠️tw alcohol and throwing up⚠️

DAY 6

It's was 3:42 PM and Karl and Sapnap went somewhere so it was me and George again. Tomorrow we were gonna leave the cabin I am a little sad but we can always go again it's my families cabin. I was watching god knows what with George but he seemed very invested in it. I heard and two door close and a few seconds later I heard keys open the door.

"PARTY TIME" Sapnap yelled holding two big bottles of wine and Karl holding a box of beer.

"Hell no" George said leaving the room going to the bedroom closing the door.

"Awwww why" Karl frowned.

"He broke his leg at a party" I said rubbing my hands against each other.

"oh" Karl sighed looking at me.

"I should check up on him" I left going to the room George was in.

"George" I softly knocking outside to door.

"come in" The small brunette said.

"okay" I slowly opening the door revealing the brunette sitting on the back of the bed.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked sitting at the edge of the bed looking at the brunette.

"Yeah I'm fine" George looked at me.

"It's okay I know your worried by the party thing but it will only be us four we're your friends you can trust us it won't happen again" I looked at George.

"remember what i said" I sat next to the brunette.

"i wont let you out of my sight i said and i promise I won't" I look at George him tearing up.

"ok" George nodded hugging me our arm interlocking.

"do you wanna join them?" I asked putting my head on top of his keeping him warm.

"mhm" George nodded.

"okay" I let go of George standing reaching out for George to grab my hand him grabbing my hand walking out the room.

"Okay what did you guys get?" I looked at Sapnap and Karl George not letting go of my hand.

"We got red and white wine and a case of beer" Sapnap and Karl holding up the things the said.

"You guys have fun with that" I said walking towards them with George.

"I will grab the cups" Sapnap grabbing red solo cup from the cupboard.

"What do you want to drink George?" Sapnap asked the brunette his head raising from being on my shoulder.

"um I guess a beer" The brunette said.

"Okay beer it is" Sapnap said grabbing a beer throwing it at George. George not seeing the beer getting tossed at him.

"Here you go" I caught the beer can giving it too George.

"Thanks Clay" George said grabbing the beer from my hand.

"Must be nice having a boyfriend who save you from every situation" Sapnap joked.

"I'm sorry what" The brunette nearly choking on his drink blushing.

"God your such a simp" Sapnap pointing out him blushing.