Prank wars!

DAY 5

It was morning it was the 5th day that we were at the cabin I was woken up by music I don't know what song. I started wake up more and more every second my eyes were opening I put my hands on my face rubbing them. I start to hear more clearly and it seemed like a good song probably I would listen too.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Someone said standing up by the bed looking at me.

"No no you didn't" I said.

"Okay good" Clay said his hair drenched in water probably he got out of the shower.

"What is that noise?" I asked hearing faint loud music coming outside from the room.

"What noise?" Clay asked me.

"I don't know music" I said sitting up my hair a mess.

"Oh it's probably mine" Clay said checking his phone.

"No a different song" I said then after Clay turns off his music.

"What is that?" Clay asked.

"Like I said I don't know" I said.

It was music it sounded like a song from a show I used watch but I don't know what. I stood up next to Clay we both start to walk to were the song was coming from. The song took us to Sapnap and Karl's room of course the two funny ones. I could just hear them shouting the lyrics of the song the one song I didn't expect them to play.

"GIVE IT UP" Two people yelled jumping or some sort.

"YOU CANT WIN WHAT SHAME YOU CANT PULL UP A FIGHT" The people yelled.

"Are they?" Clay asked.

"Yes they are" I started dying laughing including Clay.

"AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!" Karl and Sapnap yelled.

"ITS THE SAME OLD STORY BUT YOU NEVER GET IT RIGHT GIVE IT UP!" The yelled.

"Why did the yelling stop?" Clay asked the music stoping.

"I don't know" I answered.

"OH MY GOD I UM BYE" Clay opening the door immediately closing to door.

Once Clay turned around he bumped into me and before I even knew it was falling once again. This time Clay put his hand under my head top of his hand on my head. Then I hit the floor softly and of course Clay on top of me our faces 2 inches away. Not gonna lie it was quite a weird position but it was fine with me. Me and Clay stared at each other for a minute but it felt like hours.

"Oh um sorry" Clay said quickly getting off me.

"Its fine" I said getting up from the floor.

"And what happened in Karl and Sapnap's room?" I asked in confusion getting stopped from someone opening the door.

"YOU SAW NOTHING" Sapnap yelled.

"Are you sure it seemed like you were kissing Karl in that room 1 minute ago" Clay said.

"SHUT UP" Sapnap said tackling Clay.

I know people say me and Sapnap always argue but Clay and Sapnap always fought like actually fighting. Once Sapnap tackled Clay like how Clay is he carried Sapnap with one hand Sapnap hanging over his shoulder.

"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH" Sapnap yelled trying to get out of Clays grasp.

"Nope" Clay said.