what do I have to do to fix this mess...

Authors note: I am gonna switch up the pov this whole chapter will be Sapnap pov

⚠️mention of abuse⚠️
Skip to the 🙂 to skip the tw

George slammed his door Dream was still downstairs I was in my room I have to fix this mess. Clearly they can't make up their feelings for each other sometimes they can just be children. I have to talk to both of them to fix this mess I stand this quietness. I should probably talk to George first it just makes sense he is coming from a rough time.

"George?" I said knocking on the door.

"What Sapnap?" George said.

"Can I come in?" I said.

"Sure whatever" George said me opening the door.

"Hey how's it going?" I said sitting on the bed after closing the door.

"Good just Dream sometimes can not realize things" George said laying on the back of the bed.

"He was just really worried about you he was screaming bloody hell" I said.

"I just wished he didn't worry so much" George said.

"You say that but if he ever got hurt you would do the same right" I said.

"Yah I guess" George said.

"And he said not realizing things what are you referring too George?" I said.

"Well I kind of have feelings for Clay I just don't wanna admit it because I have trust issues and my last boyfriend he hurt me" George said.

"Like hurt hurt you?" I asked.

"Yes here look" George said ruffling up his left sleeve of his shirt.

"He did that and both of my knees have bruises on them"George said revealing a purple bruise under the shirt sleeve.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry that happened you must be terrified" I said reaching to give George a hug.

"It's ok now one day he just went missing from a party to be honest I'm happy that happened" George chuckled.

"and that's why you don't go to parties and you should be happy like you won the lottery cause he's gone now" I said a chuckled a little.

Authors note: 🙂done

"So this thing with you and Clay what's gonna happen" I said.

"I don't know I have been trying to avoid it because you and Clay" George said.

"If this is about me I have been trying to get you guys together for weeks now you guys are just stupid to realize it" I said.

"Who knew Sapnap was into romance" George said jokingly.

"Only if it's you and Clay you guys are really convincing" I said.

"He loves you not me you George you have to tell him I promise you have you seen the ways he looks at you" I said.

"Besides you were really obvious also did you know you talk in your sleep" I said.

"Oh god what did I say" George said.

"You said you love Clay and he heard but he thinks it was not true so" I said.

"Oh bloody hell" George said face palming.

"Just promise me you will sort this out please George" I said.

"I promise" George said.

"Sooooo can we talk about you and this Karl person" George said.

"What about it?" I asked blushing a little.

"Like what is he like" George said.

"Well first of all he is hilarious he makes up these fun dance moves and he love karaoke" I said.

"Exactly your type" George said.

"I don't have a type" I said.

"Yes you do" George said.

"No I don't!" I started to yell.

"YES YOU DO" George yelled.

"Nope" I said.

"Yep" George said.

"Anyways I'm gonna go downstairs so you need anything?" I asked.

"Nope not right now but thank you" George said.

"No problem and don't forget your psychical therapy is tomorrow so prepare you have to go with Clay" I said.

"Ugh ok" George said.

"Bye bye" I said waving walking out of George's room closing the door after me.

After my talk with George I had to talk to Clay see how he is doing.

With all my power I will make dreamnotfound happen...

"Hey man" I said.

"hey" Clay said in a blue voice.

"Why do you seem sad?" I asked.

"george" Clay said laying on the couch.

"I can't think what I did so wrong I never meant to be rude or hurt him" Clay said.

"Yah but maybe don't you think your a little too overprotective you gotta give him some slack man" I said.

"Maybe I am too overprotective" Clay said.

"I just hope he forgives me" Clay said.

"Of course he will it's George" I said patting  Dream on the shoulder.

"True he does forgive everyone that's is apart of his nice shy personality which I most cherish about him" Clay said.

"Listen man I mean it you have to tell George how you feel ok" I said.

"He would probably just say ew no something like that and I don't wanna risk our friendship" Clay said.

"He loves you dude I promise you" I said.

"Does he?" Clay asked.

"Yes he does god it is so good being the only opera on in this house who has a brain" I said.

"Hey!" Clay said.

"It's true you guys are clueless" I said.

"Fine I will tell him but how will he talk to me he seems really mad" Clay said.

"He's not mad trust me for once" I said.

"Ok I guess" Clay said.

"Hold on I will be back I have to go upstairs " I said.

"Ok" Clay said.

I quickly went to my room everything was going to plan. I am glad I fixed it sometimes it's nice being the third wheel. Now let's hope they forgive each other soon even when no one did anything wrong. Actually kind of though if you think about it. Nevermind I'm gonna call Karl cause I'm bored and he brightens up my day.

Authors note: Sorry it was a sort chapter I was watching Harry Potter movies all over again and also school so I might be late on chapter timing...

1009 words :)