The Perfect Morning...

*beep*
  *beep*
  *beep*
"Go away!" Clay groaned still half asleep.
  *beep*

    "Fineeee I'm awake" Clay said slowly waking up walking out of bed turning off the annoying alarm.

The house was silent Clay only hearing himself since the house was empty. Clay moved out at a young age because he was tired of his parents constantly fighting. Clay knew he could take care of himself he knew he was responsible. Clay taught himself tons of things his parents were never around because they had to work half of the day. Clay looks outside of his window it was a gorgeous view. It was 8:15 AM he loved how it was so bright and pretty outside just like it was the perfect morning. Clay decided to take a shower since he was still tired. After his shower he felt so awake Clay went to his bedroom and grabbed his basic green hoodie with his signature smile on it and some basic black sweat pants to wear for the day while his dirty blonde hair is still drenched in water. After Clay went to go and make some breakfast such as pancakes he makes every morning also adding his extra ingredients such as powdered sugar and strawberries he was starving. While Clay was almost done eating he heard a ringing noise such as George's scream as his ringtone because for some reason Georges scream always made him smile the sound was coming from his phone so went to go and see who was calling him. When Clay went to pick up his phone from the counter he saw his friend he has known for 5 years George is calling him. There hasn't been one day Dream has never talked to George they call everyday non-stop.

Clay answered the call because he was done eating and he had nothing planned for today so he took care of his dishes. "Hello" George said in a questionable voice. "Hello George!" I said in a woken up tone. "Why do you seem so awake?" the guy on the other side on the phone said while yawning. "I don't know why it's just seems like a good day" I said casually.

"Anyways how is your morning going?" George said.

"Good like I said stupid and are you gonna continue to pop quiz me?" I said.

"Nope sorry and you should look at the time since your so awake" George said.

I go to my bedroom and I look at the alarm clock to look at the time it was 10:45 AM

"oh shit!" I yelled.

"Yep way too go dumbass so much for being awake" George said sarcastically.

I completely forgot too post our next manhunt video I wasn't thinking about it once so ever. I would've completely forgotten if George didn't say anything to me. I quickly walk almost falling to go to my pc and turn it on to post it since I was a hour late to post it.

"Why didn't you tell me George!" I said a little angry while clicking to the next Manhunt video about to post it.

"I did tell you and you decided to just forget dumbass" George said trying to prove a point.

"I'm sorry anyways it doesn't matter now because I just posted it" I said as I exhaled in relief.

"So George I have something to ask you" I said in a serious tone.

For a few months now I have been on my own and George has been recently talking about going to Florida. And I decided maybe that could happen if he came here I have been friends with George for 5 years and he hasn't even seen my face. Maybe I was worried what would he think once he has seen me in real life. I still kind of am worried on what he will think of me but I know George wouldn't do that right?

"Yah Dream what is it?" George said in a curious voice.

Well there is no going back now let's just ask maybe he will say no. If he does say yes then it will be fun having him over.

"So remember how you were saying you wanted to go to Florida sometime?" I said getting to the point didn't hesitate once so ever.

"Yes what about it?" George said still confused on what his friend is talking about.

"I was wondering maybe do you wanna stay over here for a month or so I have 2 spare rooms" I said getting stopped by George saying something "Yes of course I would love too I have been wanting to see you for a while YAY!" George said with excitement.

"Jesus Gogy I didn't know you wanted to see me soo bad" I said wheezing in the middle of the sentence.

"Shut up Dream second of all when I see you I will beat you up because you called me that" George said in a joking type of way.

I was so excited I was gonna see George I'm glad he was excited also. Now we have to plan the day, time and plane ticket to Florida.

Authors Note: I'm sorry that this chapter was short they will get longer as the chapters go.  But don't yell at me this is my first time writing so I hope it is good.
897 words :)