Heading back you started cooking until it was time to pick Maleeka up. Taking the pot off the stove to continue later you headed out.

"Mummy!" She screamed as you noticed how her face lit up like a Christmas tree at the sight of seeing you sitting on the bench waiting for her.

"You made it to pick me up on time!" She innocently yelled again while hugging you tightly.

Hearing how happy she said something like that made you wonder how deeply affected she was by your absence.

"And I will always be! My boss cut my hours down imagine that? God is always looking out for us ain't he!" You replied, hugging her tighter.

Pulling back and looking up at her mother, Maleeka knew who was behind all of this, but she promised she wouldn't let her know about Hisoka.

'I guess Hisoka comes from God, so technically mummy is right.' She mentally convinced herself.

"Yes he is!" She acknowledged out aloud.

"Come let's go home, food will almost be ready and I got you a few presents to say how sorry I am for not spending time with you."

"Ah mum, you shouldn't have gotten me anything. I understand you had to work." The young girl spoke far beyond her years of understanding.

"Oh those presents at home are just the start. The real present is tomorrow." You wriggled your eyebrows in a sus manner.

"You can't say that and not give me a clue!" She whined.

"I can do whatever I want because I am your motherrrrrr~" You sang.

After eating, you suggested that today was a lovely day to be outside and play or merely just spend time together - showing more of the neighbourhood to her.

Since it's been awhile you two dressed the same, you decided too today.

White oversized Adidas jersey that had the phrase 'Happiness is with her' printed at the back in black. Matched with blue denim skinny jeans and white - black striped Adidas shoes.

To complete the matching look, both of you had two space bun hairstyles and black half cut gloves.

"I like your drip missy" You placed your hands on your hips and nodded down at her.

"I like your drip too ma'am." Maleeka vibed back, causing the both of you to giggle.

"Can we carry our skateboards mum?"

Arching your one eyebrow, "Ah, you remember how to skate?"

"Mom I'm a pro!" She bashfully replied.

Lifting your hands up in defeat, you nodded your head. "Okay, okay we can carry it. We can ride later on through the sunset what you say?"

"Deal! We going to take lots of pictures too?!"

"Of course missy what do you think! You and I are looking so amazing today - we  have too!"

Strolling down the neighborhood you and Maleeka ended up synchronized dancing and singing with each other to the music you were blasting from the mini speaker in your backpack.

And no, it wasn't childish nursing rhythms, you and were were vibing to the clean versions of hip hop and rap songs. Your daughter was definitely your twin.

Making another pit stop at the toy shop, you ended up buying nurf guns to shoot each other across the park and street.

Outsiders looking in, all one could see was joyful screams, laughter and running around between sisters, but no. It was actually mother and daughter being crazy together.