sixty-seven.

miles and i were cuddling in my bed later that night, his arms wrapped around my torso as he held me. miles had put on some band and was humming to the lyrics as he drew little circles on my waist, "georgie, is your daddy a dentist?"

my eyebrows furrowed at the random question,"what?"

i felt his smile as he pushed his head in the crook of my neck, "i said, georgia rose, is your daddy a dentist?"

"uh... no?"

my dad was a chiropractor.

he chuckled, twirling my hair around his finger, "it's a song, get with the times." miles was then laying on his back, me draped across his chest as he played in my hair.

i smiled, hands curling around his plain white tee, "i'm too indie-rock for that."

just being with him, holding him, making corny little comments made me fall for him even more.

he rolled over slightly, playing a different song and sending it through my speakers.

and he sang along, "neverland is home to lost boys like me and lost boys like me are free..."

"that's really beautiful."

and his hands ran from my hair to my neck, and then he was tracing my sides, his teeth latching onto his bottom lip. i sat upwards so i was straddling his waist, knees bent on either sides.

and miles gave me a crooked grin, "you're really beautiful."